If The Deadskins Had Converted That 2 Point Conversion Who Would We Draft With The 2Nd Pick?

Nono

Yes the famous 2 point conversion that kept us from legitimately picking Clowney or hel anyone. My guess is we would have made a move to get him but no way jumping up from 6. It would cost us too much.

If we didn't get Clowney then Robinson?

sigh, shoulda tanked

Edited by Nono

There's so many other girls who I'd take before Kate Upton, but if she came to my front door I wouldn't shut it on her. wink.png

Kate has the "real girl" look like jennifer Lawrence and emma Watson have. Yes there are a thousand girls "hotter" than them, but there's something attractive about looking "normal"

If the Redskins had converted the two pointer, Harry Bumbles probably wouldn't have bobbled the pick six against SF, Hawley wouldn't have had the ghost snap and we'd be drafting seventh instead of six.

yeah, just bored and thought I would cry a little

Fkng hate threads like this, way too much conjecture and a total waste of bandwith ..........fk, we don't even know who we gonna draft with the 6 pick much less this ....I mean WTF, who would we have drafted at 32 had we won the Superbowl instead of sucking azz ? ...., Goodell can kiss my azz for moving the draft up to May and torturing us all with even more BS threads like this ....angry.png