Atl Gm's 32 Team Mock Draft 5.0

atlGM

1. Texans- Blake Bortles QB

There has been a significant amount of hype surrounding Jadaveon Clowney since his pro day. While it has been warented the Texans have an offense stacked with playmakers that are in need of a facilitator.

2. *trade* Cleveland- Jonny Manzel QB

I think there will be some calls here for teams trying to trade up for clowney but nobody has the ammunition Cleveland has to offer. Being the gm for the Browns doesn't afford you much job security so banking on a 2nd round QB talent isn't much of an option IMO.

3. Jaguars- Jadaveon Clowney DE

While the Jags would be best advised to take a signal caller here Clowney's talent is to much to pas up at this point in the draft.

4. Rams- Sammy Watkins WR

For me this pick is a toss up between Greg Robinson and Watkins. The rams are excepecting Jake long to recover from his knee injuries so a left tackle is not a huge need. They could use someone like Robinson to step in at RT or Sammy Watkins to anchor their receiving core.

5. Raiders- Mike Evans WR

As of now Matt Schaub's best option on offense is to hand off the ball off to MJD or DMC. Mike Evans would give them a big target in the receiving game.

6. Falcons- Greg Robinson OT

The falcons will probably use most of their allotted time to make this decision as bith Khalil Mack and Greg Robinson are still on the board.

7. Bucs- Taylor Lewan OT

Talk about being in a tough spot. This pick will depend solely on how much the bucs like Bridgewater. I think its very possible that lovie believes McCown can have the same kinda success thst he had in Chicago with some added protection

8. Vikings- Teddy Bridgewater QB

Coming into the draft process the vikings probably thought they had no chance in getting one of top quaterbacks. Due to the overwhelming media influence Bridgewater may actually fall in vikings lap.

9. Buffalo- Jake Matthews OT

Cordy glenn panned out for the bills at left tackle last year but is probably a pro bowler playing on the right side. Adding Matthews will go a long way in EJ Manuals progression.

10. Lions- Justin gilbert CB

The lions have talent at soo many spots on their roster. This year they finally add a cornerback to help against the bears and packers big wideouts.

11. Titans- Khalil Mack OLB

Mack's small school roots come back to bite him in this mock as he falls out of the top ten to a team in need of a edge rusher in the titans

12. Giants- Eric Ebron TE

NY made some nice additions to their oline in free agency and now need to add some impact players to supplement the loss of Hakeem Nicks.

13. Rams- Calvin Pryor S

I think the combine helped push pryor into the #1 safety spot. He is a little more physical than Dix and has just as much range. The Rams had the 19th ranked pass defense and would love Pryor here

14. Bears- Aaron Donald DT

Adding Donald here will give the bears a d line to be feared by the rest of the division

15. Steelers- Darqueze Dennard CB

Previously I had louis nix slated here. The steelers went out and free agency signed NT cam thomas so they will probably being looking for the next best value

16- Cowboys- Kony Ealy DE

You don't cut a guy like Damarcus Ware without having a good idea of who you want his replacement to be

17- Ravens- Zach Martin OT/OG

The Ravens had no problem letting Oher walk I think they've been eyeing the draft as a viable avenue to replace him since the season ended. Taylor Lewan will definitely be considered here but I think the ravens like what Martin offers in the run game

18- Jets- Marquise Lee WR

The addition of decker was definitely needed but they shouldn't stop there. Lee may not be as exploisive as watkins, but he is a playmaker and well worth the 18th selection.

19- Dolphins- Xavier Su'a Filo OG

After the Incognito Martin ordeal offensive line has to be lock for the dolphins. If it wasn't for taylor lewans off the field issues i think he would be the pick here.

20- Cardinals- Dee Ford OLB

John Abraham a late edition to the 2013 roster has to be on his last leg . A tweener like Ford could learn a lot from the wiley vet.

21- Packers- Ha Ha Clinton Dix FS

Resigning Shields was a smart move for the pack. They also fortified their front seven signing peppers.

22- Eagles- Anthony Barrr OLB

The eagles added Malcom Jenkins to man the free safety spot and everybody knows a pass rush can be a secondaries best friend.

23- Chiefs- Odell Beckham Jr WR

Early in the off-season I thought adding a receiving option made sense for the chiefs and I'm starting to come back around to that train of thought. Although it may be a toss up on who the chiefs consider a valid option, I think andy Reid sees a bit of desean jackson in cooks game.

24- Bengals- Kyle fuller CB

Leon Hall is coming off his second acl tear in three seasons and terrance newman is turning 36 I don't think the bengals can afford to pass on a corner.

25- Chargers- Bradley Roby CB

It was obvious in their playoff loss that their secondary was outmatched. Adding another corner is a no brainer here Roby offers a little more size in a matchup against Demaryious Thomas

26- Rams- Joel Bitonio OT

The rams are in The market for a RT and bitonio has that mean streak that you want in your offensive lineman

27- Saints- CJ Mosley ILB

New orleans needs someone with some athleticism manning the middle especially after letting Johnathan Vilma go. Not too mention CJ Mosley is one of the bpas available at this point.

28- Panthers- Morgan Moses OT

I'm not sure what the panthers were thinking letting go of steve smith but the loss of jordan gross has to have made LT their first priority in the draft

29- Patriots- Jace Amaro TE

It seems too easy for the Pats sometimes

30- 49ers- Marcus Martin C

A team like the 9ers is hard to mock because they are complete as any team out there. They could use a speed receiver to open things up down the field but with Johnathan Goodwin hitting 35 I think it's time to find his incumbent.

31- Denver Broncos- David Yankey OG

32- Seahawks- Timmy Jernigan DT

The hawks lost both McDonald and Bryant in free agency adding a DT has to be first on their list in draft.

33. Texans- Austin Seferian Jenkins TE

34. Skins- Cyrus Kouandijo OT

35. Cleveland- Allen Robinson WR

36. Raiders- Rasheed Hageman DT

37. Falcons- Jimmy Ward FS

38. Bucs- David Carr QB

39. Jags- Jimmy Garoppolo QB

40. Vikings- Scott Crichton DE

41. Bills- Jason Verret CB

42. Lions- Ryan Shazier OLB

43. *trade*Eagles- Brandin Cooks WR

44. Giants- Weston Richburg C

45. Rams- Marcus Roberson CB

46. Bears- Louis Nix DT

47. Steelers- Jordan Matthews WR

48. Cowbows- Stephon Tuitt DT

49. Ravens- Deone Bucannon S

50. Jets- Jeremiah Attaochu OLB

51. Dolphins- Juwaun James OT

52. Cardinals- Troy Niklas TE

53. Packers- Chris Borland ILB

54. Titans- Phillip Gaines CB

55. Chiefs- Gabe Jackson OG

56. Bengals- Kyle Van Noy OLB/ DE

57. Chargers- Daquan Jones NT

58. Colts- Dakota Dozier OG

59. Saints- Demarcus Lawrence OLB

60. Panthers- Devonte Adams WR

61. Patriots- Ego Ferguson DT

62. 49ers- Paul Richardson WR

63. Broncos- Cody Latimer WR

64. Seahawks- Kelvin Benjamin WR

65. Houston- Billy Turner OT

66. Washington- Yawin Smallwood ILB

67. Oakland- Cyril Richardson OG

68. Atlanta- Marcus Smith OLB/DE

69. Tampa Bay- Donte Moncrief WR

70. Jaguars- Carlos Hyde RB

71. Rams- Dominique Easley DT

72. Vikings- Keith McGill CB

73. Bils- CJ Fiedorowizc TE

74. Giants- Martavis Bryant WR

75. Rams- Travis Swanson C

76. Lions- Will Sutton DT

77. 9'ers- Trent Murphy DE/OLB

78. Cowbows- Lamarcus Joyner S/CB

79. Ravens- Carl Bradford OLB/DE

80. Jets- Terrance Brooks FS

81. Dolphins- Tre Mason RB

82. Bears- Stanley Jean Baptiste CB

83. Browns- James Hurst OT

84. Cardinals- Aaron Murrey QB

85. Packers- CJ Fiedorowicz TE

86. Titans- Phillip Gaines CB

87. Chiefs- Kereem Martin DE

88. Bengals- Bruce Ellington WR

89. Chargers- Robert Herron WR

90. Colts- Ed Reynolds S

91. Saints- Jarred Abbrederis WR

92. Panthers- Devin Street WR

93. Patriots- Andre Williams RB

94. 9'ers- Jordan Zumwalt LB

95. Broncos- Zach Mettenberger QB

96. Seahawks- Antonio Richardson OT

Edited by atlGM

So Greg Robinson Jimmie Ward & Marcus Smith.

I'd sooner go pass rusher in the 2nd and Safety in the 3rd but thats just me.

nah its more like a three round mock with

1. Texans- Blake Bortles QB

There has been a significant amount of hype surrounding Jadaveon Clowney since his pro day. While it has been warented the Texans have an offense stacked with playmakers that are in need of a facilitator.

2. *trade* Cleveland- Jonny Manzel QB

I think there will be some calls here for teams trying to trade up for clowney but nobody has the ammunition Cleveland has to offer. Being the gm for the Browns doesn't afford you much job security so banking on a 2nd round QB talent isn't much of an option IMO.

3. Jaguars- Jadaveon Clowney DE

While the Jags would be best advised to take a signal caller here Clowney's talent is to much to pas up at this point in the draft.

4. Rams- Sammy Watkins WR

For me this pick is a toss up between Greg Robinson and Watkins. The rams are excepecting Jake long to recover from his knee injuries so a left tackle is not a huge need. They could use someone like Robinson to step in at RT or Sammy Watkins to anchor their receiving core.

5. Raiders- Mike Evans WR

As of now Matt Schaub's best option on offense is to hand off the ball off to MJD or DMC. Mike Evans would give them a big target in the receiving game.

6. Falcons- Greg Robinson OT

The falcons will probably use most of their allotted time to make this decision as bith Khalil Mack and Greg Robinson are still on the board.

7. Bucs- Taylor Lewan OT

Talk about being in a tough spot. This pick will depend solely on how much the bucs like Bridgewater. I think its very possible that lovie believes McCown can have the same kinda success thst he had in Chicago with some added protection

8. Vikings- Teddy Bridgewater QB

Coming into the draft process the vikings probably thought they had no chance in getting one of top quaterbacks. Due to the overwhelming media influence Bridgewater may actually fall in vikings lap.

9. Buffalo- Jake Matthews OT

Cordy glenn panned out for the bills at left tackle last year but is probably a pro bowler playing on the right side. Adding Matthews will go a long way in EJ Manuals progression.

10. Lions- Justin gilbert CB

The lions have talent at soo many spots on their roster. This year they finally add a cornerback to help against the bears and packers big wideouts.

11. Titans- Khalil Mack OLB

Mack's small school roots come back to bite him in this mock as he falls out of the top ten to a team in need of a edge rusher in the titans

12. Giants- Eric Ebron TE

NY made some nice additions to their oline in free agency and now need to add some impact players to supplement the loss of Hakeem Nicks.

13. Rams- Calvin Pryor S

I think the combine helped push pryor into the #1 safety spot. He is a little more physical than Dix and has just as much range. The Rams had the 19th ranked pass defense and would love Pryor here

14. Bears- Aaron Donald DT

Adding Donald here will give the bears a d line to be feared by the rest of the division

15. Steelers- Darqueze Dennard CB

Previously I had louis nix slated here. The steelers went out and free agency signed NT cam thomas so they will probably being looking for the next best value

16- Cowboys- Kony Ealy DE

You don't cut a guy like Damarcus Ware without having a good idea of who you want his replacement to be

17- Ravens- Zach Martin OT/OG

The Ravens had no problem letting Oher walk I think they've been eyeing the draft as a viable avenue to replace him since the season ended. Taylor Lewan will definitely be considered here but I think the ravens like what Martin offers in the run game

18- Jets- Marquise Lee WR

The addition of decker was definitely needed but they shouldn't stop there. Lee may not be as exploisive as watkins, but he is a playmaker and well worth the 18th selection.

19- Dolphins- Xavier Su'a Filo OG

After the Incognito Martin ordeal offensive line has to be lock for the dolphins. If it wasn't for taylor lewans off the field issues i think he would be the pick here.

20- Cardinals- Dee Ford OLB

John Abraham a late edition to the 2013 roster has to be on his last leg . A tweener like Ford could learn a lot from the wiley vet.

21- Packers- Ha Ha Clinton Dix FS

Resigning Shields was a smart move for the pack. They also fortified their front seven signing peppers.

22- Eagles- Anthony Barrr OLB

The eagles added Malcom Jenkins to man the free safety spot and everybody knows a pass rush can be a secondaries best friend.

23- Chiefs- Odell Beckham Jr WR

Early in the off-season I thought adding a receiving option made sense for the chiefs and I'm starting to come back around to that train of thought. Although it may be a toss up on who the chiefs consider a valid option, I think andy Reid sees a bit of desean jackson in cooks game.

24- Bengals- Kyle fuller CB

Leon Hall is coming off his second acl tear in three seasons and terrance newman is turning 36 I don't think the bengals can afford to pass on a corner.

25- Chargers- Bradley Roby CB

It was obvious in their playoff loss that their secondary was outmatched. Adding another corner is a no brainer here Roby offers a little more size in a matchup against Demaryious Thomas

26- Rams- Joel Bitonio OT

The rams are in The market for a RT and bitonio has that mean streak that you want in your offensive lineman

27- Saints- CJ Mosley ILB

New orleans needs someone with some athleticism manning the middle especially after letting Johnathan Vilma go. Not too mention CJ Mosley is one of the bpas available at this point.

28- Panthers- Morgan Moses OT

I'm not sure what the panthers were thinking letting go of steve smith but the loss of jordan gross has to have made LT their first priority in the draft

29- Patriots- Jace Amaro TE

It seems too easy for the Pats sometimes

30- 49ers- Marcus Martin C

A team like the 9ers is hard to mock because they are complete as any team out there. They could use a speed receiver to open things up down the field but with Johnathan Goodwin hitting 35 I think it's time to find his incumbent.

31- Denver Broncos- David Yankey OG

32- Seahawks- Timmy Jernigan DT

The hawks lost both McDonald and Bryant in free agency adding a DT has to be first on their list in draft.

33. Texans- Austin Seferian Jenkins TE

34. Skins- Cyrus Kouandijo OT

35. Cleveland- Allen Robinson WR

36. Raiders- Rasheed Hageman DT

37. Falcons- Jimmy Ward FS

38. Bucs- David Carr QB

39. Jags- Jimmy Garoppolo QB

40. Vikings- Scott Crichton DE

41. Bills- Jason Verret CB

42. Lions- Ryan Shazier OLB

43. *trade*Eagles- Brandin Cooks WR

44. Giants- Weston Richburg C

45. Rams- Marcus Roberson CB

46. Bears- Louis Nix DT

47. Steelers- Jordan Matthews WR

48. Cowbows- Stephon Tuitt DT

49. Ravens- Deone Bucannon S

50. Jets- Jeremiah Attaochu OLB

51. Dolphins- Juwaun James OT

52. Cardinals- Troy Niklas TE

53. Packers- Chris Borland ILB

54. Titans- Phillip Gaines CB

55. Chiefs- Gabe Jackson OG

56. Bengals- Kyle Van Noy OLB/ DE

57. Chargers- Daquan Jones NT

58. Colts- Dakota Dozier OG

59. Saints- Demarcus Lawrence OLB

60. Panthers- Devonte Adams WR

61. Patriots- Ego Ferguson DT

62. 49ers- Paul Richardson WR

63. Broncos- Cody Latimer WR

64. Seahawks- Kelvin Benjamin WR

65. Houston- Billy Turner OT

66. Washington- Yawin Smallwood ILB

67. Oakland- Cyril Richardson OG

68. Atlanta- Marcus Smith OLB/DE

69. Tampa Bay- Donte Moncrief WR

70. Jaguars- Carlos Hyde RB

71. Rams- Dominique Easley DT

72. Vikings- Keith McGill CB

73. Bils- CJ Fiedorowizc TE

74. Giants- Martavis Bryant WR

75. Rams- Travis Swanson C

76. Lions- Will Sutton DT

77. 9'ers- Trent Murphy DE/OLB

78. Cowbows- Lamarcus Joyner S/CB

79. Ravens- Carl Bradford OLB/DE

80. Jets- Terrance Brooks FS

81. Dolphins- Tre Mason RB

82. Bears- Stanley Jean Baptiste CB

83. Browns- James Hurst OT

84. Cardinals- Aaron Murrey QB

85. Packers- CJ Fiedorowicz TE

86. Titans- Phillip Gaines CB

87. Chiefs- Kereem Martin DE

88. Bengals- Bruce Ellington WR

89. Chargers- Robert Herron WR

90. Colts- Ed Reynolds S

91. Saints- Jarred Abbrederis WR

92. Panthers- Devin Street WR

93. Patriots- Andre Williams RB

94. 9'ers- Jordan Zumwalt LB

95. Broncos- Zach Mettenberger QB

96. Seahawks- Antonio Richardson OT

With the falcons picks being Robinson, Ward, and Smith. But I definitely could see a pass rusher going in the second

Great job, I also would go pass rusher in the second. But appreciate your effort. I guess we will see soon. Just hate the waiting until the draft.

yea personally I can't honestly say I have a concrete draft plan for the falcons. I love the idea of mack in the first and trading up for a Rt. I also love the idea of Robinson in the first and attaochu in the second. In this mock I selected ward in the second because I think he will complete our secondary. And the Marcus Smith may not be that much of a downgrade from the the pass rushers that I saw being available in the second. Edited by atlGM

*Derek Carr.

Would be amazed to see 3 QB and two WR get chosen before Mack.

yea the way it played it out definitely would be a shocker. I just don't see mack fitting into a cover 2 scheme #1 nor do I think he is versatile enough to be a linebacker in a 4-3 scheme so if the falcons pass in him I think he definitely could slide a bit. I thought the Bills were a viable option but with Matthews still on the board I think they would go with the better value from a needs point of view Edited by atlGM

So Greg Robinson Jimmie Ward & Marcus Smith.

I'd sooner go pass rusher in the 2nd and Safety in the 3rd but thats just me.

yeah, OP is reachin' a bit for Jimmie Ward. I would rather miss out on him than reach for him. If we go OT in 1st, we gotta go passrusher in the 2nd. There is no guarantee Marcus Smith would even make it to the 3rd round - he probably goes towards the end of 2nd round along with most of the other 2nd tier passrushers.

yeah, OP is reachin' a bit for Jimmie Ward. I would rather miss out on him than reach for him. If we go OT in 1st, we gotta go passrusher in the 2nd. There is no guarantee Marcus Smith would even make it to the 3rd round - he probably goes towards the end of 2nd round along with most of the other 2nd tier passrushers.

I diubt ward falls any lower than buffalo in the 2nd so i personally wouldnt consider it a reach . I did take the availability of the second teir pass rusher into consideration and choose to basically select ward in the second rather than settling for Brooks in the 3rd. And dont get me wrong I wouldn't be mad with brooks in the 3rd this is just what I thought might be the best case scenario in this mock

*Derek Carr.

Would be amazed to see 3 QB and two WR get chosen before Mack.

Dont be it is a very likely possibility.

Only a couple of things I see is that I think Texans could take Robinson if they stay at number 1. IMO Rams take Watkins at 2 and Jacksonville take Clowney at 3 Cleveland should not need to move up for Manzel you could flip flop the 2nd and third tackles taken and still be ok heck you could put those three in any order and still be ok IMO.

Really like Mosely and not sure he makes it that far, but I think you have done as good a job or better than some of the so called Pros.

Edited by Sobeit

Dont be it is a very likely possibility.

Only a couple of things I see is that I think Texans could take Robinson if they stay at number 1. IMO Rams take Watkins at 2 and Jacksonville take Clowney at 3 Cleveland should not need to move up for Manzel you could flip flop the 2nd and third tackles taken and still be ok heck you could put those three in any order and still be ok IMO.

Really like Mosely and not sure he makes it that far, but I think you have done as good a job or better than some of the so called Pros.

preciate the props. I do put a little time in this so I love to hear the feedback.

Robinson going number 1 is probably the only scenario I hadn't considered yet will have think on that for a while.

Also I know that everyone is caught up the clowney hype since his pro day but I still think a team like the jaguars number one target would be a QB. Whether its Bortles or Manzel I think they take a hard look at one of those guys before even considering clowney. So using that logic it would be necessary for Cleveland to jump them. There also could be other teams looking to trade into the 2 spot for Clowney totally eliminating him from Jacksonville's equation.

But don't get me wrong I personally have about three other top 5 scenarios that would change the shape of the draft completely.