Carlos Hyde

jfalconsp

He's been my favourite HB in this draft since day one, i think he's far and above the best and would rejuvenate our run game for years to come.

That being said... he's going to go way too soon. We can't afford a RB before the 4'th at the earliest and he'll be long gone by then. I wish he could have been in next years draft instead.

He's been my favourite HB in this draft since day one, i think he's far and above the best and would rejuvenate our run game for years to come.

That being said... he's going to go way too soon. We can't afford a RB before the 4'th at the earliest and he'll be long gone by then. I wish he could have been in next years draft instead.

Hopefully we get Gurley next year!

Withvthe way of the NFL now, running backs are kind of interchangeable pieces. Drafting running backs in the first and.second round is not as common as it used to be. I have no doubts we take a bruiser of a bback though. They want us to go back to 2008 a bit with our rugged run game.

I will still contend that anyone who thinks a 4th round RB is equivalent to a 2 round RB has apparently caught up in the hype of this arena league football that Goodell is trying make. There is a huge difference in RB between early rounds and later rounds. Some of you cats would be satisfied with a bunch of Jacquizz Rogers on the team.

I will still contend that anyone who thinks a 4th round RB is equivalent to a 2 round RB has apparently caught up in the hype of this arena league football that Goodell is trying make. There is a huge difference in RB between early rounds and later rounds. Some of you cats would be satisfied with a bunch of Jacquizz Rogers on the team.

I see your point but rb is the easiest position to fill. Of course ap was a first rounder but Arian foster is a top 3 rb when healthy & he was undrafted

The point is there is a much less difference in talent at the RB position from 2-4 as opposed to other positions from 2-4.

I'd rather have Attaochu and Terrence West than Carlos Hyde and an OLB/DE that won't be anywhere close to Attaochu or the other OLB's in the early 2nd. Especially when you take into account that that RB will be behind Sjax for snaps. If we had no clear cut starter then maybe you can make the argument for a RB in the 2nd.

Edited by Clark Kent™