Mock Time....

Ok well after strong consideration I have come to conclusion that I'll pass on both Clowney and Mack in the first...

Trade Back please...We send our 1st to NYJ for their 1st 18th overall and their 2nd and also their 5th...So here we go...

1st-Haha Clinton Dix, FS Alabama

This is arguably the biggest void on our team and he is the best in the draft an he should be available at 18.He is a upgrade for us considering he has good ball skills and knows how to tackle better than an infant.

NFL Comparison-Earl Thomas FS Seattle

2nd-Morgan Moses, OT Virginia

He is an instant starter for us.He is a good run and pass blocker and he would complete the OLINE we have been begging for!He could us improvement on his run blocking just a little but aside from that he'd be a great pickup.

NFL Comparison-Ryan Clady

2nd-Jeremiah Attachou, OLB Georgia Tech

He provides the pass rush that Clowney and Mack would've given us but the thin is he has more experience playing at OLB!We need someone who can both get to the QB and cover those TEs like Graham and RBs that come our of the backfield like Williams,an he does that thanks to his speed and size.He be a great pickup and would fit our system.

NFL Comparison-Von Miller

3rd-Kadeem Carey, RB Arizona

He was the 2nd best RB in the country last year.He excels at all things in his game.The only question surrounding him is can he run against elite competition considering he ran all over many PAC 12 defenses which isn't saying much,but if he pans out he is a great RB to have for the future.

NFL Conparison-Jamal Charles

4th-CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa

The all around TE for us.He is a good run blocker and he is a good pass catcher also.He would be a steal in the 4th plus he could be an instant starter...

NFL Conparison-Dallas Clark

Comp 4th-Aaron Murray, QB Georgia

He is the best QB in the draft other than Manziel.Dont tell other teams this because he would be a steal in the 4th.He would be the ultimate backup QB for us and who knows maybe on down the line a starter kinda like Rodgers was for the Pack.He has a huge arm an what's not to like he's a UGA BOY.

NFL Comparison-Drew Brees

5th-George Uko, DT/DE USC

He is a depth pick but a good depth pick.He had some good flashes at USC after they fired Kiffin!He is the perfect 4-3 DT but due to his size he'd have to be a 3-4 DE.

NFL Comparison-Isaac Soponga

5th-Antone Exum, CB Virginia Tech

Should've been the best CB in the NCAA last year but a ACL Tear stopped him from doing so.His draft stock has fallen but he could be a great addition to our young secondary and his size is great.He also posses sweet ball skills.

NFL Comparison-Darelle Revis

6th-Xavier Grimble, TE USC

He is another great depth pick which could become a possible starter at TE!The TE spot is an open free for all but whoever wins will earn it.He is a great pass catcher but he could use so work on run blocking skills.

NFL Comparison-Orson Charles

7th-Trey Millard, FB Oklahoma

He is highly versitale to be a FB.He is by for the most agile and the fastest,but he can also block good and also catch outta the backfield which could come into use when we are in the redone.

NFL Comparison-Greg Jones

Comp 7th-Max Bullough, MLB Michigan State

He is a sure tackler an a great leader.He could start at MLB with Worrilow in 3-4 sets.Id like Ientiom he led the best defense in the country last year an was the 2nd leading tackler last year behind Shazier

NFL Comparison-Erin Henderson

Comp 7th-Quency Enunwa, WR Nebraska

He is a good WR from the Cornhuskers he absolutely lit up UGA in the bowl game but he does provide competition for HD,Hester,Johnson,etc.

NFL Comparison-Jeremy Maclin

You made Pro Bowl comparisons to every player, regardless of draft position...that is highly unlikely....

In this case while I like trading back, and gathering more picks, I think I want more picks in the Top 100, after that we already have enough young potential depth players, so I would prefer a

Less is more approach, with hopefully a small change in the number of picks in the Top 100...I would be fine not picking after our 4th comp until our 7th comps, if it meant we were able to maneuver for guys and potentially have 1 or even 2 more picks before 139...

You made Pro Bowl comparisons to every player, regardless of draft position...that is highly unlikely....

In this case while I like trading back, and gathering more picks, I think I want more picks in the Top 100, after that we already have enough young potential depth players, so I would prefer a

Less is more approach, with hopefully a small change in the number of picks in the Top 100...I would be fine not picking after our 4th comp until our 7th comps, if it meant we were able to maneuver for guys and potentially have 1 or even 2 more picks before 139...

Yeah I understand I just think TD will stay put other than trading down....But some of them play exactly like the players I named especially Attachou-Miller,Dix-Thomas,and Murray-Brees

Yeah I understand I just think TD will stay put other than trading down....But some of them play exactly like the players I named especially Attachou-Miller,Dix-Thomas,and Murray-Brees

This happens every year. Somehow everyone in the rookie class is compared to Pro Bowl players and the greatest of all time. It's nice to know we have LT, Walter Jones, Joe Thomas, Earl Thomas, Drew Brees, Darrelle Revis, Von Miller, Ryan Clady, and John Abraham coming out of this class.

This happens every year. Somehow everyone in the rookie class is compared to Pro Bowl players and the greatest of all time. It's nice to know we have LT, Walter Jones, Joe Thomas, Earl Thomas, Drew Brees, Darrelle Revis, Von Miller, Ryan Clady, and John Abraham coming out of this class.

You have to look at upsides!If we are looking at negative 24/7 nobody would draft anyone!

Guest King Jigsaw

I appreciate that you're trying to help people that don't know the players, but a fifth round cornerback isn't going to be anything like Revis.

slider1.jpg

You've done done it now!

Ok well after strong consideration I have come to conclusion that I'll pass on both Clowney and Mack in the first...

Trade Back please...We send our 1st to NYJ for their 1st 18th overall and their 2nd and also their 5th...So here we go...

1st-Haha Clinton Dix, FS Alabama

This is arguably the biggest void on our team and he is the best in the draft an he should be available at 18.He is a upgrade for us considering he has good ball skills and knows how to tackle better than an infant.

NFL Comparison-Earl Thomas FS Seattle

2nd-Morgan Moses, OT Virginia

He is an instant starter for us.He is a good run and pass blocker and he would complete the OLINE we have been begging for!He could us improvement on his run blocking just a little but aside from that he'd be a great pickup.

NFL Comparison-Ryan Clady

2nd-Jeremiah Attachou, OLB Georgia Tech

He provides the pass rush that Clowney and Mack would've given us but the thin is he has more experience playing at OLB!We need someone who can both get to the QB and cover those TEs like Graham and RBs that come our of the backfield like Williams,an he does that thanks to his speed and size.He be a great pickup and would fit our system.

NFL Comparison-Von Miller

3rd-Kadeem Carey, RB Arizona

He was the 2nd best RB in the country last year.He excels at all things in his game.The only question surrounding him is can he run against elite competition considering he ran all over many PAC 12 defenses which isn't saying much,but if he pans out he is a great RB to have for the future.

NFL Conparison-Jamal Charles

4th-CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa

The all around TE for us.He is a good run blocker and he is a good pass catcher also.He would be a steal in the 4th plus he could be an instant starter...

NFL Conparison-Dallas Clark

Comp 4th-Aaron Murray, QB Georgia

He is the best QB in the draft other than Manziel.Dont tell other teams this because he would be a steal in the 4th.He would be the ultimate backup QB for us and who knows maybe on down the line a starter kinda like Rodgers was for the Pack.He has a huge arm an what's not to like he's a UGA BOY.

NFL Comparison-Drew Brees

5th-George Uko, DT/DE USC

He is a depth pick but a good depth pick.He had some good flashes at USC after they fired Kiffin!He is the perfect 4-3 DT but due to his size he'd have to be a 3-4 DE.

NFL Comparison-Isaac Soponga

5th-Antone Exum, CB Virginia Tech

Should've been the best CB in the NCAA last year but a ACL Tear stopped him from doing so.His draft stock has fallen but he could be a great addition to our young secondary and his size is great.He also posses sweet ball skills.

NFL Comparison-Darelle Revis

6th-Xavier Grimble, TE USC

He is another great depth pick which could become a possible starter at TE!The TE spot is an open free for all but whoever wins will earn it.He is a great pass catcher but he could use so work on run blocking skills.

NFL Comparison-Orson Charles

7th-Trey Millard, FB Oklahoma

He is highly versitale to be a FB.He is by for the most agile and the fastest,but he can also block good and also catch outta the backfield which could come into use when we are in the redone.

NFL Comparison-Greg Jones

Comp 7th-Max Bullough, MLB Michigan State

He is a sure tackler an a great leader.He could start at MLB with Worrilow in 3-4 sets.Id like Ientiom he led the best defense in the country last year an was the 2nd leading tackler last year behind Shazier

NFL Comparison-Erin Henderson

Comp 7th-Quency Enunwa, WR Nebraska

He is a good WR from the Cornhuskers he absolutely lit up UGA in the bowl game but he does provide competition for HD,Hester,Johnson,etc.

NFL Comparison-Jeremy Maclin

I would ******* do backflips for weeks if this was our draft. Love it.