Aldon Smith

Dirtybird#11

He's nuts.

He's a freak, and an amazing player, if Clowney and Mack aren't available, I'm not opposed to kicking the tires, but we really have to do our homework on him. Luckily we have a couple of his former teammates on the team.

I think our lockeroom is strong enough to take on a character, but this guy is a special kind of crazy. Still, I'm torn. There would have to be some serious protections and incentives in his contract.

He's got HOF talent, and he's young. I just hope he gets his head straight. It's a tough call. Even with the suspension, he's got a lot of football ahead of him.

It's a known fact that 95% of NFL players who do stoopid things to get themselves in trouble do them in either Atlanta or Miami. It's also a known fact that the Falcons are an Atlanta team. Aldon Smith in the ATL would be like a using a flame thrower in a shack full of dynamite.

Imagine if we got him we would go to a top 5 defense instantly!Yes he would new some correcting but I'm sure he'd change for his teammates from Mizzo!An plus who wouldn't want to see him light up Kap coming on a read option to his side or any QB for that matter!An not only that but he could potentially beat matched up with one of the better OLBs in this draft like Barr,Clowney,Mack,Van Noy or Attachou would be insane!Us Falcons Fans would never remember the days we didn't have a pass rush!

It's a known fact that 95% of NFL players who do stoopid things to get themselves in trouble do them in either Atlanta or Miami. It's also a known fact that the Falcons are an Atlanta team. Aldon Smith in the ATL would be like a using a flame thrower in a shack full of dynamite.

Could you name some of the Atlanta players that have done so?

Clowney/Mack/Barr on one side, Aldon Smith on the other = Brees, Cam and Josh McCown hahahaahahahah getting rag dolled.

He seems to have a problem with getting arrested for dumb **** so when he gets cut offer him a deal with nothing guaranteed.

I can't defend any of the stupid **** he should be locked up for like DUIs, but atleast he's not cool with people being molested.

Too many Americans think being American means cheering for whatever absurd abuse whoever is ruling over you commits, and that **** like this is cool

dd395-TSA%20(s).jpg

A very sad state of affairs.

Vick was way worse...Remember his marijuana problem in 2006 then a year later is busted again an then shortly is kicked off the team for dogfighting?

I remember, but Smith has already missed half a year for his Drinking problem, and now will likely miss this entire year for his current ridiculous law problem.

Not saying they're the same yet, but Smith's not far off, and with Atlanta's reputation... It's worrying.

I remember, but Smith has already missed half a year for his Drinking problem, and now will likely miss this entire year for his current ridiculous law problem.

Not saying they're the same yet, but Smith's not far off, and with Atlanta's reputation... It's worrying.

I'm just saying he's an a elite player when mentally healthy I don't wanna miss out