Mock 6.0

R 1 - Khalil Mack OLB

• 6'3'' 251 - The pass rusher we long for

R 2 - Jace Amaro TE

• 6'6'' 260 - TE of the future @ the top of the second. Perfect.

R 3 - Jack Mewhort OT

• 6'6'' 309 - Depth/Potential starter at OT

R 4 - Ed Reynolds FS

• 6'1'' 207 - Our secondary becomes one of the youngest & possibly one of the strongest in the league

R 4 - Adrian Hubbard OLB

• 6'6'' 251 - More pass rush

R 5 - JC Copeland FB

• 5'11'' 270 - Starter @ FB, bruising blocker

R 6 - David Fales QB

• 6'3'' 220 - Finally get our backup QB

R 7 - Ryan Carrethers DT

• 6'2'' 330 - A BIG nasty inside

R 7 - Travis Carrie CB

• 6'0'' 205 - Further depth at corner

R 7 - L'Damian Washington WR

• 6'4'' 195 - Further depth at WR

Daniel Jeremiah just said on NFL network that Mewhort could go high to mid 2nd, and the way things are going Mack might not be there for us. I like the Fales pick, just don't see him lasting all the way to the 6th round.

And the way we use our TEs, unless there switching up things I think they are looking for more of an intermediate level threat, a high level goal line threat, a mix match problem in the red zone, like maybe a Nichlas, Fiedorwicz, or Seferian-Jenkins. Amaro is more like a Justin Keller H-Back type.

Nice mock, filled all team needs...

I like the mock. Answered the needs with some pretty solid players.

Daniel Jeremiah just said on NFL network that Mewhort could go high to mid 2nd, and the way things are going Mack might not be there for us. I like the Fales pick, just don't see him lasting all the way to the 6th round.

And the way we use our TEs, unless there switching up things I think they are looking for more of an intermediate level threat, a high level goal line threat, a mix match problem in the red zone, like maybe a Nichlas, Fiedorwicz, or Seferian-Jenkins. Amaro is more like a Justin Keller H-Back type.

Nice mock, filled all team needs...

We actually have had Amaro in for a private workout and are bringing him in for a pre-draft visit, I believe, next week soit wouldn't surprise me if he was the pick in the 2nd round. I would prefer a guy like Niklas or Fiedorwicz in the 3/4th rounds more

Would like to see a RB somewhere. Mewhort probably wont be there in the 3rd, he can play any position on the O-line as a backup 6th lineman for almost any team or start at RT, pushing his value up.

Personally not a fan of Hubbard

I didn't want to take RB till next year bc I believe Jackson is gone after this year

So wait and draft one then when we can fill more needs now