What Should The Name Of The New Soccer Team Be?

Guest fibonacci

The Atlanta shrike.

That bird is freaking ruthless and is basically the predator. It takes the animal it wants to eat and inpales it while still alive. it suffers and the shrike watches it die. But if there is a female around, they get an animal and impale it. Then they do a crazy ritual dance until out dies. Then the male takes the female back to his thorny bush where he has nothing but a ton of dead animals he had impaled all in the thorny bush.

They really are like the predator.

And these birds are every where and no one knows how evil they are.

The Atlanta shrike.

That bird is freaking ruthless and is basically the predator. It takes the animal it wants to eat and inpales it while still alive. it suffers and the shrike watches it die. But if there is a female around, they get an animal and impale it. Then they do a crazy ritual dance until out dies. Then the male takes the female back to his thorny bush where he has nothing but a ton of dead animals he had impaled all in the thorny bush.

sounds like they could be Satan's little helpers.

The Atlanta shrike.

Thanks man.I work in the utility field and am outside all day.Now I have to add some **** sick a:; killer bird to my list of things I need to watch out for.Dude, screw the snake that shrike up there in then tree has been eyeballing us for about 10 minutes now.

Guest fibonacci

Thanks man.I work in the utility field and am outside all day.Now I have to add some **** sick a:; killer bird to my list of things I need to watch out for.Dude, screw the snake that shrike up there in then tree has been eyeballing us for about 10 minutes now.

well the eye ball bird is the black vulture.

It attacks the babies while they are being born and tortures them and plucks their eyes out. (this is a bird i would kill for being a arse hole.....which it really is known for that. But they are protected and come with a fine of 15k and six month minimum in jail)

That do some funny things though. Butt the baby thing is jacked up and shows how sad they are not even be able to pick on something it's on size.

Some birds are freaking demons. Butt the shrike is the most evil bird I've ever known.

Guest fibonacci

Just googled and google imaged Shrike.That is one little sick a$& bird.Holy ****.

go watch their dance on YouTube. They impale an animal while dancing crazy to get a female to come to them (while the animal is screaming to die). And then they go back to his thorn bush where he has a ton of corpse impaled on the thorns.

It's really like the predator, but a bird and more evil.

And the crazy thing is, this is not a rare bird. They are all over the place

Guest fibonacci

Also their is a recorded instance where they actually teamed up and killed a human. No joke.

There is a Lot of cases of attacking humans. But one ended in a fatality.

Evil evil predator birds.....not sure if i can say that enough.

Also they after known as three butcher bird in Latin. And it's because of what they do to the animals after out finally dies.

And they are crazy smart with when they should feed on poisonous animals and not be affected.

Again evil predatory (possibly satanic voodoo ritual dancing) birds