Matt Ryan At His Best With A Dominant Run Game

If we can't get Clowney or Mack, Greg Robinson would be my choice. With this guy holding down the right side, our run game would be much improved. The best way to keep your qb upright is to provide him with a power run game. Picking Robinson to play next to Asamoah guarantees run game success. With addition of a young rb via the draft, this offense could take off once again. I still feel that we need to fix the center position with a long term solution. I'm not sold on ragdoll Hawley.

Edited by rollo lawson

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci
Posted · Hidden by Rev_Hal, April 17, 2014 - language
Hidden by Rev_Hal, April 17, 2014 - language

His numbers disagree

We were the worst 3rd down defense in football last season. Enough is enough.

Godzilla_Facks_Everything_Up.gif
Guest fibonacci

That Godzilla gif is hilarious!

thanks I worked real hard on getting it. :D I better get over 100 likes by the end of the night.

If we can't get Clowney or Mack, Greg Robinson would be my choice. With this guy holding down the right side, our run game would be much improved. The best way to keep your qb upright is to provide him with a power run game. Picking Robinson to play next to Asamoah guarantees run game success. With addition of a young rb via the draft, this offense could take off once again. I still feel that we need to fix the center position with a long term solution. I'm not sold on ragdoll Hawley.

Yep, he's the "type" of Qb who needs excellent blocking, a crazy high good running game, despite him not being able to run an option offense and a top ranked defense. Not to mention that he needs elite WR's too and a hall of fame TE. Even with all of that we would still be missing something, I wonder what it is?