Rc Meet Up?

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

I'm not sure who would be up for it or not. But I would be up for having a meet up of RC one day. The only thing is I know a lot of people here live outside of Georgia.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

pro-bowl would be cool. And it is now going to be in Arizona this year. (I think)

I am also a Season ticket holder so I'm up for whenever if someone wanted to do something for a falcon game.

by chance is anyone in Georgia? I'm having a draft party on the saturday may 10th. I live in the gwinnett area.

pro-bowl would be cool. And it is now going to be in Arizona this year. (I think)

I am also a Season ticket holder so I'm up for whenever if someone wanted to do something for a falcon game.

by chance is anyone in Georgia? I'm having a draft party on the saturday may 10th. I live in the gwinnett area.

I forgot the P B is in 'Zona. Interesting idea.

Sorry, I can't make it on a weekend during football season. I just don't miss Buc games, unless it's an emergency.

My daughter and I drove to Atlanta 11 years ago right after the season was over, for a get together Rev. Hal over in TATF put together. They reserved a room in a local drinking establishment that had a rather quaint old hotel next to it. We had a blast!

I don't know about this though, from what I gather, there seems to be a lotta hurt feelings around here lately.

Hard for me to make extra trips during the regular season. More times than not, I go to around 5 to 6 away games and 6 to 7 home games a season.

A meet would be easier if one of our teams hosts a playoff game.... assuming the other three teams are either not in the playoffs or not playing that weekend/week. Like if the Bucs were the only division team to host a playoff game this season... then Falcon, Saints and Panther fans wouldn't have to choose between a weekend trip to meet other RCers or their own favorite team, since their own favorite team wouldn't be playing.

Last three trips I've planned have gotten blown. I don't even think I'm going to try this year. Unless dd still wants to meet me for a fight

Maybe when my kids are grown I can manage a five hour trip

What the fug ever.

Anyone thinking about going to an away game? Atlanta plays at Cincinnati this year, it's a quick 7 hour drive/ 50 minute plane trip.

I'm not worried about the butt-hurt feelings at all. You meet someone in real life and you forget those stupid message board arguments. The anonymity of the Internet makes it a lot easier to take things too seriously, get in heated arguments and get your feelings hurt. I've had a blast with plenty of rival fans at the games, they're probably the same kinda people you'd curse out on a web forum. Same with driving. You probably wanna kill the guy who cuts you off in traffic but if you got together and had a drink with them it'd be different. lol

I'm not worried about the butt-hurt feelings at all. You meet someone in real life and you forget those stupid message board arguments. The anonymity of the Internet makes it a lot easier to take things too seriously, get in heated arguments and get your feelings hurt. I've had a blast with plenty of rival fans at the games, they're probably the same kinda people you'd curse out on a web forum. Same with driving. You probably wanna kill the guy who cuts you off in traffic but if you got together and had a drink with them it'd be different. lol

I agree but I think I'd still punch DD in the d I c just to do it. Lol jk.

Same here, Both, up in Atlanta and down here. If someone wants to take the lead on this they'll have my full support, Fibo/Mash? You up for it?

Guest fibonacci

I've been to 3 of the last 4 Saints falcons games in ATL. We have any tailgaters in RC?

I'll be there. and people can meet up my house prior if they want. I usually start cooking the day before, so I always have food and beer the day before.

Guest fibonacci

Same here, Both, up in Atlanta and down here. If someone wants to take the lead on this they'll have my full support, Fibo/Mash? You up for it?

I'm up for anything. all your guys are cool. (well vanilla is strange with all his meat mail he sends me.). :D but yeah I have a huge house to even start at. 3400 sq. ft. and even have a parking lot, so parking is not an issue. and if anyone needs to crash, that will be ok with me. I have 5 rooms in total. and zero kids. just me and my beautiful wife who loves football. :D

I'm in Grayson Georgia.

not sure if I said it right or not. but I am having a get together for the draft on saturday may 10th. I know that may be to late of a notice, but come on if you can. and like DaBird said, people quickly forget about arguing and getting your feelings hurt. a lot of times when I've meet people at tail gates, I have no clue what if I was ever butthurt by them. so if anyone wants to, just send me a PM and I'll fill you in on all of it.

Guest fibonacci

Apparently, im pretty popular around here.

oh great guys you went and gave her a big head. now she is going to show up at the meet up saying, "yeah I'm cool and Mrs. Popular"