Bootback Mtn, Flexmyignorance, Mbate34Timesaday, And Monoxynol-9's Definition Of New 21St Century Racism

Guest terryowens81

Guest terryowens81

Bootback Mtn, FlexMyIgnorance, mbate34timesaday, and Monoxynol-9's

DEFINITION of New 21st Century RACISM

Q: How do I identify a racist?

A:

People who don't like perpetrators

People who don't like predatory criminals.

People who don't like behavior that endangers others' lives

People who don't like others who aspire to be criminals even if they are kids

People who don't like crooked mfers

People who don't like whining

Can somebody decipher who all of these code names are? I'm assuming I'm Monoxynol, mdrake is mbate, Goggle Boot is Bootback, but that's all I got. How did Radical not get a cute name?

You mean the other one has you flummoxed? Free Radical probably didn't get one because he's insignificant.

Second time you've tried this one and nobody is biting. Time for a different angle to justify the psycho.

You're missing his point apparently. If terry were this raging racist as most of you like claim, why would he not be arm in arm with people supporting this heinous practice. As I recall (I may be wrong), I think I remember his stance being pro life. It would make no sense if he "wanted to kill black children".

“The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety.”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

According to 2010 census data, black people make up 12.6% of the U.S. population but the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that black women accounted for 35.4% of all abortions in 2009.3 The Guttmacher Institute (AGI) puts the percentage of black abortions at 30% of the U.S. total.4 Their most recent numbers are from 2008. Similarly, Hispanic women5 accounted for 25% of all U.S. abortions in 2008,6 though Hispanics make up just 16.3% of the U.S. population.7 The CDC lists the percentage of Hispanic abortions at 20.6%.8 Compare those numbers to non-Hispanic whites, who make up 63.7% of America's population,9 but account for only 36% of all U.S. abortions (37.7% according to the CDC11).

Every day in America, an average of 3,315 human beings lose their lives to abortion. Based on the percentages above, between 683-829 of those babies are Hispanic, between 1,193-1,174 are white, and between 995-1,207 are black. Not only are black children being killed at a far greater percentage than white children, it's possible they're being killed in greater numbers, period. Though the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one, abortion may well be killing more black children each day than white children. John Piper, a white pastor with a heart for racial justice, remarks on the disparity of abortion this way:

The de facto effect (I don’t call it the main cause, but net effect) of putting abortion clinics in the urban centers is that the abortion of Hispanic and Black babies is more than double their percentage of the population. Every day 1,300 black babies are killed in America. Seven hundred Hispanic babies die every day from abortion. Call this what you will—when the slaughter has an ethnic face and the percentages are double that of the white community and the killers are almost all white, something is going on here that ought to make the lovers of racial equality and racial harmony wake up.

In 2009, a total of 286,623 blacks died in the U.S.14 That same year, an estimated 1.21 million abortions took place in the United States. If 35.4% were performed on black women, that means almost twice as many blacks were killed by abortion as by all other causes. In 2010, the black population in the U.S. stood just shy of at 39 million. The CDC reports that during the 1970's, roughly 24% of all U.S. abortions were perfumed on black women. That percentage rose to 30% in the 1980's, 34% in the 1990's and 36% in the 2000's. That means that about 31% of all U.S. abortions since 1973 have been performed on African American women. Based on the January 2013 estimate that there have been 55.7 million abortions in the United States since 1973, we can deduce that approximately 17 million of the aborted babies were black. Despite an overall black population growth of 12% between 2000 and 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau reports that the black population "grew at a slower rate than most other major race and ethnic groups in the country." CBS News reported in 2009 that "Hispanics have surpassed blacks as the nation's largest minority group." Can there be any question about the role abortion has played in this demographic shift? Despite similar population numbers, Hispanic women currently account for about 20% of all U.S. abortions, whereas black women account for 35%. From 1973 to 2012, abortion reduced the black population by 30%, and that doesn't even factor in all the children that would have been born to those aborted a generation ago.

SB, what are your thoughts on this? This happened yesterday.

She..... now that's funny. At least I'll let banjo lips think it is.

I'm temporarily ending my moratorium on interacting with yachtsman to point out the term he just used:

http://www.urbandict...term=banjo lips

banjo lips

Racial slur directed at blacks.

Comes from the common large size of their lips.

by Milk and Cereal July 08, 2004

There he is.

As well reasoned a response as ever. You continue to labor under this delusion that I defend racists. When the actual point is, just because you and some of your buddies here declare someone to be a racist doesn't make it so. I've seen terry say some questionable things in the little time I still spend here, but you guys acting like (and I believe I saw someone say) that he is a robe wearing, cross burning "worst racist you've ever seen" is just childish nonsense. I think he trolls you as much as you troll him, and your clique just ain't used to that around here.

Anyway, don't take my not responding further as being rude or disinterested, I just really have no time lately, hope things slow down soon.

Here's why I say that about you, Bob. And I'm also not the only one that has said it.

When someone calls another poster a racist, you usually post a area51-level response pointing out why they're not and/or insulting me. But when someone asks you what you think of Terry wishing death on children or a post like tahuyamans above, you usually post something like "that's pretty horrible for sure". You just don't put the time in unless it's the former. Just an observation.