Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big_Dog

2014 Season Tailgating Lots

9 posts in this topic

With the start of construction on the stadium that will close the orange lot, it looks like a deminished supply of tailgating space. Does anyone have an idea what lots will be available? The red (deck) is limited to suite and VIP level season tx holders. What's left for the average "Joe"? Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, input? I would appreciate getting some advice.

Hello fellow Falcons fans. I work for Bleacher Report and am looking for the craziest Falcons fans/tailgates. This seems like a good place to ask. If anyone knows a devout fan or must see tailgate, please reply to this post or email kblake@bleacherreport.com.

With the new stadium going to the old orange lot space, where do these couple hundred tailgaters go?

I personally have a heart condition and have a handicap permit. Handicap spaces are so rare that I have had to walk GREAT distances at "big"

games. Got inside the dome without enough wind to make it to my seat. The red deck allows handicap parking but they fill up fast. If I arrive one hour before game time I am litterally SOL.

Are there any tailgating places away from the Dome for tailgating for away games. North Fulton or Gwinette area. Not a bar. I want a big lot to meet up with other fans to grill my own food drink my own beer from my cooler, watch the game and party with others doing the same thing.