The Quarterly " Where Is Rev 2000? " Thread

Kevo

you serious?

I don't remember the last time both accounts were active at the same time. WFW disappeared last offseason and Rev came back. Rev disappears, and WFW makes his grand comeback somewhere 'round start of the 2013 season.

Honestly, yeah, I'm convinced they're the same person. WFW/Rev is laughing at us all as we speak. ph34r.png

Guest fibonacci

There's more drama here than a million soap operas.

as sand....... :D

Dang my mother for making me watch that.

Guest fibonacci

I don't remember the last time both accounts were active at the same time. WFW disappeared last offseason and Rev came back. Rev disappears, and WFW makes his grand comeback somewhere 'round start of the 2013 season.

Honestly, yeah, I'm convinced they're the same person. WFW/Rev is laughing at us all as we speak. ph34r.png

i heard wfw is like gatsby, but he watches gatsby.

Guest fibonacci

He dead

not cool dude. Not cool. You now have to go hang out with Julio Jones and listen to how Julio is better then dez.

I miss Rev. He was the calm in the midst of the raging storm that is Rival Central. At least he was until Sergie Pooh tried his little stunt last summer.

Rev, wherever you are, I hope you're finding the peace you so richly deserve.

I miss Rev. He was the calm in the midst of the raging storm that is Rival Central. At least he was until Sergie Pooh tried his little stunt last summer.

Rev, wherever you are, I hope you're finding the peace you so richly deserve.

Syco claims that Rev and WTF are one in the same person.