Nfl Insiders On The Falcons

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Belichick is pretty overrated as a drafter. The guy certainly knows how to coach and gets the absolute most out of his players, but I still don't think his draft choices are the best.

Agree man that dude has been struggling to find secondary help for years.I think the only guy he can hang his hat on is McCourty.

http://youtu.be/q5w7YW0hEjo

He can be had in the 5th round

Wilder in the 5th is a waste of a 5th, especially with how high our 5th is. His combine numbers were terrible, his pro day didn't help him, and now he got arrested...again. We shouldn't touch him till the 6th at the earliest, and maybe not even that high. There's a strong chance that he goes undrafted.

Noise?? I am two yrs ahead of the Falcons brass as far as ditching Quizz is concerned. It seems that they feel the same.

Stop trying to sound like you're a **** prophet or something. There is a huge difference, between cutting a player, and not resigning him. You have been pretty much singlehandedly trying to shove this idea down everyone's throats, and it's more annoying than anything. That thread of yours would be dead already, if it weren't for you and the occasional troll bumping it.

Stop trying to sound like you're a **** prophet or something. There is a huge difference, between cutting a player, and not resigning him. You have been pretty much singlehandedly trying to shove this idea down everyone's throats, and it's more annoying than anything. That thread of yours would be dead already, if it weren't for you and the occasional troll bumping it.

That thread died because I bumped older threads above it sir. Some guy Hekor Dekor initially bumped that old thread.

If you're annoyed by my opinions then troll me.

That's the way it's done here and that's the way it will always be done.

Mic drop

That thread died because I bumped older threads above it sir. Some guy Hekor Dekor initially bumped that old thread.

If you're annoyed by my opinions then troll me.

That's the way it's done here and that's the way it will always be done.

Mic drop

Nope, that thread was bumped by a troll, who was then banned. It would still be dead, otherwise, and would die again, if you would let it. It had already been dead, the first time, for some time, before you once again felt the need to shove your obsession down everyone's throats. You have an opinion, you stated it, and it ended, but your not satisfied with that. You have to keep propagating it till everyone agrees with you, which will be never btw.

We are sayig the same thing dude.

1)christianfaurholt ( or how ever you spell it) bumped the thread.

2) A few posters commented on the thread.

3) I commented on the thread.

4) A few days later I bumped other threads ahead of the thread in order to push it off the main page.

I'm not forcing anything on you or anyone else here dude. I made that thread back in August of last year. I wasn't the one to bump the thread, but of course I will defend the idea of the thread because I made the thread.

Edited by ChessPlayer1

We are sayig the same thing dude.

1) Hekor Dektor ( or how ever you spell it) bumped the thread.

2) A few posters commented on the thread.

3) I commented on the thread.

4) A few days later I bumped other threads ahead of the thread in order to push it off the main page.

I'm not forcing anything on you or anyone else here dude. I made that thread back in August of last year. I wasn't the one to bump the thread, but of course I will defend the idea of the thread because I made the thread.

You don't need to defend it. It's been "defended" to death. Let it die. It's been shown that you're in the minority here. There will be more people to post disagreement than there are you, so doing so, will keep it here for eternity. Also, as I said, it had already died once before, even before the troll bumped it, but you brought it back. Move on.

You don't need to defend it. It's been "defended" to death. Let it die. It's been shown that you're in the minority here. There will be more people to post disagreement than there are you, so doing so, will keep it here for eternity. Also, as I said, it had already died once before, even before the troll bumped it, but you brought it back. Move on.

Maybe you didn't read the part where I said that I bumped other threads to push it off of the main page.

I get the feeling that if I bump a certain thread you'd disapprove... Hmmm now where is that thread.

I get the feeling that if I bump a certain thread you'd disapprove... Hmmm now where is that thread.

The only thing that you would be proving is that you're an attention whore. As for me, I've moved on from that thread. I haven't posted in it, since you bumped it the first time, and I have no intention of posting in it again. I only responded about it in this thread, b/c you came in and started acting like the FO agreed with you, which couldn't be farther from the truth. Anyway, I've said my peace, and don't intend to continue this any further. Keep forcing the issue, if that makes you happy, or whatever.