Falcons Offseason Workout Program

atlbaby

This means you HOLMES! As a matter of fact you had better of been running, doing yoga, and Insanity or something Capn Mantitty!

For real though I hope we get this whole in football shape thing fixed this year. Not many of our guys seemed ready lasr year.

Gotta blame Smitty for all of that.

The team not being in game shape is ultimately on him and his staff.

This means you HOLMES! As a matter of fact you had better of been running, doing yoga, and Insanity or something Capn Mantitty!

For real though I hope we get this whole in football shape thing fixed this year. Not many of our guys seemed ready lasr year.

Anybody know Holmes fat free mass last year? Normally, on an OT, you want him to have 260 lbs or so of non body fat weight. If he's 330, you'd like to see that be more, obviously.

I wondered if Holmes was actually just a 230 lb guy who was really fat, instead of actually having legitimate heft Hard for a guy like that to hold the point. Didn't know if anyone knew. Would love to seem him somewhat solid this year, so he can use that athleticism.

I hope all are in shape, but none more than Mike Johnson, Holmes and Konz. This is make or break for their careers, but also for our season. The line could not practice together consistently last year and the scheme was confusing. If these guys can be starters or push our starters, we will have a fixed line. If not, we will face the same problems we faced last year.

I hope all are in shape, but none more than Mike Johnson, Holmes and Konz. This is make or break for their careers, but also for our season. The line could not practice together consistently last year and the scheme was confusing. If these guys can be starters or push our starters, we will have a fixed line. If not, we will face the same problems we faced last year.

or carimi career could be over after this

Not anymore. The team is only allowed to do so much now and it's really not enough but that is what was bargained...

They are allowed to do as much as they want on their own though. The CBA doesn't compel Lamar Holmes to sit around in his underwear eating cheetos and playing Halo all day for 4 months. All of these guys can afford gym memberships.

They are allowed to do as much as they want on their own though. The CBA doesn't compel Lamar Holmes to sit around in his underwear eating cheetos and playing Halo all day for 4 months. All of these guys can afford gym memberships.

Gym, they can show up at Flowery branch on their own, right?

Looking forward to seeing Konz.

The players I'm looking foward to seeing is:

1. Holmes (loss of fat and more muscle)

2. Konz (same as above)

3. Hawley (same as above)

4. Carimi (stronger)

5. Toilolo (stronger) need him to sustain blocks

6. Goodman (stronger) need to get off blocks better in the run game

7. Warrilow (stronger) did a good job last year, but need to put on more muscle to endure the amount of pain he put on his body from all the tackles he wrapped up last year. Soliai playing in front of him should help keep lineman off of him