Two Things To Get The Falcons To A Super Bowl

First - A better Pass Rush. This will help the defense as a whole. The Falcons have gone out in Free Agency and addressed the run defense. They need a DE and LB to help put pressure on opposing QBs also would like to see them pick up a safety. I just don’t think they have to have another safety if they improve the pass rush with the pick they have made this off season.

Second - They need a better Running Game. The line is the key here. They may have fixed one position in the O-Line with the pickup in Free Agency. I still think they need to upgrade both Tackles. The Center position still has me concerned unless Konz can be improved to be the backup to Hawley. I still would like to see a Center that can open a hole to run through. Maybe Konz picks it up this year. Would be nice to see Konz take over the starting job. That would tell me the Center position has improved. As Hawley would be the backup and he can fill that role fine.

Coaching and scheme fix both those problems. We addressed that before signing anyone.

Well time will tell with the Coaching. We have seen new coaching staff with most of the same players we have and not much has gotten better. I sure hope they can get better play from the players they have now. I still think it is not all just the coaches. You got to have the players to match the style of play you like to coach.

we've cut some of the weak spots, Decoud, Samuels, Nicolas, Reynolds, and injury proned Ewing, I believe Tice and Cox will make a difference, we got stronger against the run, that was 1 major need, and it was addressed, the main other need is about to get addressed in 3 weeks, can't get here soon enough, I believe we're in great shape, regardless of what the media may say, of course they base everything on your last season, we don't need 2-3 years to turn this around, unlike what some on here think, the NFL is set up on quick turn arounds from 1 year to the next, injuries killed us plain and simple and still with our O-line lack of production we still had a handful of games we were a play or two away from 3-5 more wins, we really didn't get blown out in many games. We've addressed enough with FA and after the draft we'll be in position to be around a 10-11 win team again.

we've cut some of the weak spots, Decoud, Samuels, Nicolas, Reynolds, and injury proned Ewing, I believe Tice and Cox will make a difference, we got stronger against the run, that was 1 major need, and it was addressed, the main other need is about to get addressed in 3 weeks, can't get here soon enough, I believe we're in great shape, regardless of what the media may say, of course they base everything on your last season, we don't need 2-3 years to turn this around, unlike what some on here think, the NFL is set up on quick turn arounds from 1 year to the next, injuries killed us plain and simple and still with our O-line lack of production we still had a handful of games we were a play or two away from 3-5 more wins, we really didn't get blown out in many games. We've addressed enough with FA and after the draft we'll be in position to be around a 10-11 win team again.

So I hope this draft can get the Falcons a DE, LB and or an OT. After the draft maybe one more FA for what ever they missed in the draft. Then this team can make us all look forward to the games.