Could The Jets..?

Make a move into the top 5? I believe they have 11-12 picks, and it looks like they weren't making moves in Free Agency that said "rebuild mode".

With that said, Decker seems to be their best WR option at the moment. Nothing against the guy, but he doesn't seem like the type you want to lean on as your #1 option.

Is it possible that they try to move up for Watkins? That may help open up more options for us to land some of the message board's favorite players.

Thoughts?

Make a move into the top 5? I believe they have 11-12 picks, and it looks like they weren't making moves in Free Agency that said "rebuild mode".

With that said, Decker seems to be their best WR option at the moment. Nothing against the guy, but he doesn't seem like the type you want to lean on as your #1 option.

Is it possible that they try to move up for Watkins? That may help open up more options for us to land some of the message board's favorite players.

Thoughts?

No, Idzik isn't aggressive

I'm starting to get this feeling that could potentially work in our favor.

We have our guys that we, TATF, like; Mack, Clowney, Robinson, and Matthews. But, I'm sure that these other teams behind us have guys that they all commonly like and see some of the teams ahead of them as "competitors."

You take Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans for example.

The Browns, Raiders, Bucs, Bills, Lions, Titans all might "fall in love" with Watkins or Evans and know that their "competitors" have the same feelings. If Houston, St. Louis, and Jacksonville are all truthfully looking to move back then maybe teams like the Bills, Lions, or Titans make a move to move up into the top 3 and take either Watkins or Evans before Cleveland or Oakland does. Of course one of those teams could also look to move up for one of our guys though. I really think that we're in good position at #6 and know one of our guys will fall to #6 and maybe even at least two of our guys. If none of our guys do fall to #6 then trading back with the Lions, Bills, or Titans so that they can leap one another or the Bucs for Watkins/Evans isn't a bad move either.

Basically I'd rather not trade up but if we did and it didn't cost an arm and a leg and maybe even an ear then I'd be ok with it. i just think that we can still get an instant impact player at #6 or trade back to acquire more picks which are valuable in a draft like this deep at several positions of need.

Vick will get the Starting Job and Geno will backup Vick unless he poorly plays... Genos Long term and they want a guy like Vick to mentor Geno... With Decker and possibly a high WR draft pick. The Jets will be tough to beat next year... count on it... you don't pay a QB $5 mil to set down and watch the game. It's a prove it contract... while working on Genos development. Vick is actually perfect for that team and that young QB.

Guest King Jigsaw

They will stay put and take Ebron most likely.

Ebron won't make it to the Jets pick I don't think. A lot of people think he could go to the Bills at 9 and consider him a top 15 lock.

Vick will get the Starting Job and Geno will backup Vick unless he poorly plays... Genos Long term and they want a guy like Vick to mentor Geno... With Decker and possibly a high WR draft pick. The Jets will be tough to beat next year... count on it... you don't pay a QB $5 mil to set down and watch the game. It's a prove it contract... while working on Genos development. Vick is actually perfect for that team and that young QB.

Neither will scare anyone.

But I think we could have a trade partner for Watkins, because I think a lot of teams know that Tampa will be all over him if he gets past us

I think they could jump up...but I'd be fairly disappointed if we dropped back to 18 unless we were getting a huge deal. At a min, I'd want their 2nd this year and a 1st next year.

That's a valid point. Maybe way too far back for us unless that 2nd round pick comes with it, plus something from next year. I say next year because we already have a lot of picks to use this year.