Racism: A One Way Street On Hank Aaron Blvd.

Guest terryowens81

Guest terryowens81

Racism is not a one way street like Hank Aaron likes to think it is. While he's bitching about 400 years and taking Atlanta back to the 1950s in the national spotlight on opening day, the USA's ethnic diversity has actually multiplied 10x over and minorities with more recent transitions to the US have taken over many large and small businesses over the last couple of decades. Supporters of Aaron need to get over themselves with your change gon come b.s. You know what needs to change? Hank's lazy attitude! How about acknowledging how to take accountability for your own business like how you raise your kids and how you provide for your children and their mother! How about some of that change Hank??

Hank Aaron boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo get the **** off the stage!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racism isn't the problem. It's the actions one takes. If somebody just sits around bitchin bout 'nadiens or crackas, so the fuk what? Who, with half a brain, really cares who likes who, who thinks who is lazy? All we should care about is that people are protected from racist acts, I mean really, some of y'all be trippin over some girl shite smh

Racism isn't the problem. It's the actions one takes. If somebody just sits around bitchin bout 'nadiens or crackas, so the fuk what? Who, with half a brain, really cares who likes who, who thinks who is lazy? All we should care about is that people are protected from racist acts, I mean really, some of y'all be trippin over some girl shite smh

I agree