Something New

oztin

This is to try something new and fun for all of our mock drafters out there.

In an stunning three day process the Falcons have wheeled and deal to end the draft with a total of 15 picks! With every player they wanted for the first round drafted before them, the Falcons were forced to keep moving back in the first round of the draft, accumenlating(sp)(I don't have spell check on this thing) picks. Then using those same pick the Falcons traded up into the second, third, and fourth round.

They end the draft with:

4 second round picks

4 third round picks

3 fourth round picks

1 fifth round pick

1 sixth round pick

2 seventh round pick.

The players they selected are...

Go at it Mockers, who would be choosen for your fifteen pick draft.

Quick rules: If the player was lock for the first round he was taken in the first. By that same token if they have a draft grade of 1-2 round they can be drafted in the second.You can not trade for a player already taken.You can not trade players for more picks. If you want to flesh this draft out a little more be my guess, show how you think this could have happened.

Lastly I know this is highly unlikely, more then likely impossible, this is just to see what you come up with. So no flamers.

Edited by oztin

There isn't going to be 15 picks. There isn't even going to be 10 picks. We don't have enough room for that many players. We will draft 6-8 guys and maneuver around to get quality talent.

It is quality over quantity

I think he knows that. It is hypothetical

There isn't going to be 15 picks. There isn't even going to be 10 picks. We don't have enough room for that many players. We will draft 6-8 guys and maneuver around to get quality talent.

It is quality over quantity

This

I do know that we aren't going to get 15 players that's why I said this is highly unlikely. This is just for kicks. I tried of seeing the same exact picks done 50 times over so I decided to mix it up a little.

Just for fun.

2nd-Attochou,Moses,Hageman, Seferian-Jenkins

3rd-Buchanon,Juwan James, Yankey, Hyde.

4th- Fiedorwicz, Latimer, Barrow.

5th- Murray

6th-Copeland

7th-Kerr

Nice draft, you think Hageman will be around to pick up in the second in the real draft? Also who is your other 7th round pick

You can get almost all we need with the 4 2nds and 4 3rds.

Get pass rusher, RT, TE, FS in the 2nd.

Get WR, RB, DT, DE (or another pass rusher) in the 3rd.

All the guys in the 2nd round should start and make a big difference. All the guys in the 3rd improve the rotation and provide some insurance for aging players.

Pats always trade back and stockpile picks, not that many but be nice to have 4 2nd rounders, and 4 3rd rounders. 2nd- Tim Jernigan, David Yankey, Troy Niklas, Attaochu, 3rd- Bucannon,Tre Mason, Dominque Easley, Gabe Jackson 4th- Rashaad Reynolds, Jackson Jeffcoat, David McCullers, 5th- A. Murray 6th- Copeland 7th- TJ Jones.