I Think We've Found Our Rt In The 3Rd...

Macintez

I listed him in one of my initial posts advocating for taking a pass rusher in the 1st round...imo, there's more OT depth in this draft than OLBs that can get to the QB and also cover TEs or RBs on pass plays. Before Mack started climbing, I thought 1st round Mack, 2nd round James (maybe even being able to trade back a few spots and still get him) would have been a great combo.

This guy seems legit to me. He played his college ball at a big-time program and he has athleticism to go with his size. I think with the right coaching he could be a viable starter in the NFL. The Falcons brass is probably looking to go pass rush with their first pick, maybe FS with their second. If he's still around by the early 3rd round, he will quite probably be on their list of potential picks.

This guy seems legit to me. He played his college ball at a big-time program and he has athleticism to go with his size. I think with the right coaching he could be a viable starter in the NFL. The Falcons brass is probably looking to go pass rush with their first pick, maybe FS with their second. If he's still around by the early 3rd round, he will quite probably be on their list of potential picks.

I hope we go Barr / Mack in the 1st, FS in the 2nd, and then trade up and get this guy in the mid to late 2nd.

Based on what I've seen on draftbreakdown.com, I'd take Bitonio over Moses and Richardson. Haven't looked at James yet. So assuming we get Mack at 6, I'd be very happy if the next couple of picks (in order) were Bitonio, Terrance Brooks, then snag Brandon Thomas with our first 4th rounder.

Guest King Jigsaw

I hope we go Barr / Mack in the 1st, FS in the 2nd, and then trade up and get this guy in the mid to late 2nd.

You have a weird way of spelling Clowney.

James also out performed Tiny Richardson at the Vols pro day to so I'd have to say his stock could well be on the rise.

Yeah... James could possibly be a swing tackle, that's why I like him for this team. The scouting report said he could've been a starting LT on a lot of teams. He looks like a winner to me.

I'm not interested in adding another mid round guy to the "rotation" at RT. Either draft a guy @ #6 that is almost sure to win the job or if you must draft a late round guy that is very raw with a lot of promise. We don't need any more mid round OL picks.

Edited by RyantoWhite4theTD