First-Pick.com Soft Mock 1 Of 3. 4/12/14

Your score is: 5064 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 6: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn (A)

Round 2 Pick 5: David Yankey, OG, Stanford (A-)

Round 3 Pick 4: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)

Round 4 Pick 19 (DAL): Josh Mauro, DE, Stanford (A-)

Round 4 Pick 39 (COMP): Caraun Reid, DT, Princeton (A)

Round 5 Pick 7: Prince Shembo, OLB, Notre Dame (A)

Round 5 Pick 18 (DAL): Kevin Norwood, WR, Alabama (A)

Round 6 Pick 6: Storm Johnson, RB, UCF (A)

Round 7 Pick 38 (COMP): Walt Aikens, CB, Liberty (A)

Round 7 Pick 40 (COMP): Zack Kerr, DT, Delaware ©

First-Pick has fixed their Draft system so now you can only have 14 picks total and more realistic trades. They have also made easier to trade with people while still keeping realism. There are however still terrible player rankings which still throws the game off a bit but this looks realistic enough.

The above draft is what I was able to Receive without trading down and sitting at #6. I know that most of you will automatically tell me that it's hide in the third round it's too early and that I did not help the defense soon enough. My next Mark will include a more defensive oriented draft, but I wanted to know what you guys thought of THIS particular draft

RB in the sixth? why?

Depth and replacing Snelling. Being completely honest with you I know we probably don't need a running back but to take Storm Johnson as a late pick and giving Rogers more competition would make sense right? I know Vaughn and Smith are there and are really good ,but at some point you need to think of the future and this could be a good year to start.

**** yeah! Another season without a legit pass rush!

As I said in the OP I would try out a defensive mock later and on that note IMO we might still be a year or two of from a complete hybrid Defense. The picks that I made in the mock would be more of a depth type draft year and next year we can slot the last pieces of the puzzle into our team and create the best hybrid defense to put on the field.

Edited by FalconsFan#241

i think taking Yankey in the 2nd is a waste as G is the only position on the Oline we are "solid". Now about taking a RB in 6th, makes perfect sense to me, Jacksons on his last legs and we all know what Quizz can do...we def need a speed back with some power as 3rd...(as Antone won't be it...or will he?) maybe even higher than the 6th as this guy could be starter next year...

i think taking Yankey in the 2nd is a waste as G is the only position on the Oline we are "solid". Now about taking a RB in 6th, makes perfect sense to me, Jacksons on his last legs and we all know what Quizz can do...we def need a speed back with some power as 3rd...(as Antone won't be it...or will he?) maybe even higher than the 6th as this guy could be starter next year...

Thank you I'll try harder in the next mock

Here's what I got:

Your score is: 4774 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 6: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (A)

Round 2 Pick 5: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B-)

Round 3 Pick 4: JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee (C+)

Round 4 Pick 3: C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (A)

Round 4 Pick 39 (COMP): Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (B+)

Round 5 Pick 7: Bruce Gaston, DT, Purdue (E)

Round 6 Pick 6: Jerick McKinnon, RB, Georgia Southern (A)

Round 7 Pick 5: Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley (A)

Round 7 Pick 38 (COMP): John Urschel, OG, Penn State (A)

Round 7 Pick 40 (COMP): De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (A)

Guest fibonacci

Don't let my stalker fool you. He's just here to troll.

what it's up with all these trolls stalking people. Dago the other day and now you?

Depth and replacing Snelling. Being completely honest with you I know we probably don't need a running back but to take Storm Johnson as a late pick and giving Rogers more competition would make sense right? I know Vaughn and Smith are there and are really good ,but at some point you need to think of the future and this could be a good year to start.

Wouldn't Smith and Vaughan be the future? Or are you assuming Smitty will leave them on the bench?