The Bucs Don't Have A Qb That's Worth A ****!

Tom Servo

Why does everyone think the Buccaneers are gonna be ****?

Lovie Smith? Hasn't done **** since '06.

McCown? Hasn't done JACK **** without Trestman.

No CBs worth mentioning.

No LBs worth mentioning

No WRs worth mentioning.

Seems to me that they're in a position to suck some big ol Falcon **** to me!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody else ever notice that WFW and JB fight like an old married couple?

I'm not sayin....I'm just sayin

He also has a weird obsession with following me around to insult me. I have him on ignore so I don't see what he says but every time I get a notification about him quoting me I assume it's more of his usual endless butthurt crooning.

He also has a weird obsession with following me around to insult me. I have him on ignore so I don't see what he says but every time I get a notification about him quoting me I assume it's more of his usual endless butthurt crooning.

Is there a more delusional person on this board? I don't think so! Not even WRL refers to himself as GOD here.

You are one seriously damaged toy. You just keep telling everyone you're ignoring me, while constantly referring to me.

You poor deluded child.rolleyes.gif

Screenshot_215.png

angry.png he's talking to me again

Screenshot_216.png

smile.png much better

EVER see ANYONE try and insist they're ignoring someone, while continually responding to 'em? Keep trying Homeslice, You're showing your dumb *** more and more with every post! It is funny though, but rather redundant, so it's getting old fast. Just accept the fact that you are NO match for the one you keep "IGNORING".laugh.png

WFW happens to agree with jb that Malcolm 10 is a lightweight among us elderly folks. Perhaps jb this is why he is continually changing his screen name and looking for an identity?

Other way around, it's really too easy to make you two look stupid.

EVER see ANYONE try and insist they're ignoring someone, while continually responding to 'em? Keep trying Homeslice, You're showing your dumb *** more and more with every post! It is funny though, but rather redundant, so it's getting old fast. Just accept the fact that you are NO match for the one you keep "IGNORING".laugh.png

Now this is what I was waiting for. I knew your ******** *** wouldn't be able to resist going there. Yes, you are on ignore but I do read you when you quote me. I don't respond usually but this right here is the perfect opportunity right here to expose you as the hypocrite piece of **** you are.

Remember last offseason, when all those FU trolls were around? and you couldn't stop saying how much you couldn't stop adding names to your ignore list? Let me remind you incase you have amnesia.

http://boards.atlant...ittle-reminder/

http://boards.atlant...my-ignore-list/

http://boards.atlant...dy-else-notice/

Only three of hundreds of post in that matter. You did exactly what you're speaking against you old moron. Not only are you hypocrite, you are also admitting to being a troll based on your logic in those posts. You have absolutely no ground to speak on when it comes to ignoring someone you geriatric fool. Based on those posts, you are literally admitting to being a dumbass.

Now, I'm going to go back to being my normal self. I'm not engaging anymore "forum battles" with you jb. You are simply a mutt with a keyboard. Have a wonderful day and refrain from wasting your time with a response because you're simply throwing the limited minutes of life you have left.

Look guys.

I'm not trying to start a grab *** contest. It's not about who is grabbin' whose ***. You guys play grab *** in your own time. Grab *** is a private game. This is a public forum. I'm tryin' to talk football, and how much the Bucs are actually being built up as a winning team without a QB that can get them there, without a worth a **** secondary, and virtually no talent on the offensive side of the ball.

If anyone cares to comment on that and stop grabbing each others ***** and whispering sweet nothings into each others ears and whathaveyou, let's keep this conversation going.

Otherwise, mods please stop the *** grabbing.

Look guys.

I'm not trying to start a grab *** contest. It's not about who is grabbin' whose ***. You guys play grab *** in your own time. Grab *** is a private game. This is a public forum. I'm tryin' to talk football, and how much the Bucs are actually being built up as a winning team without a QB that can get them there, without a worth a **** secondary, and virtually no talent on the offensive side of the ball.

If anyone cares to comment on that and stop grabbing each others ***** and whispering sweet nothings into each others ears and whathaveyou, let's keep this conversation going.

I agree, back on topic. Bucs suck ***. Outside of Doug and Jackson, is there a single offensive player worth a 7th round pick?

Look guys.

it's good to see the old Tom Servo posting