Pre-Draft Nfcs Record Predictions....

jb 3.0

saints 11-5

bucs 10-6

falcons 9-7

panthers 4-12

I could easily see that, if the Panthers don't get some upgrades @ WR, although, with their defense, it's hard to see them much below .500.

My reasoning for the Falcons to not move up more than 2 wins from last season, is that they're having to change their thinking in midstream. Not an easy thing to do, and with the pressure Artie's putting on ALL of 'em could really smell things up, then again they could find the right chemistry and end up 13-3, but that's true with all 4 teams.

I don't see the Bucs much better than 8-8 unless McCown performs like he did last season. He does that, with our defense & Lovie, I could see us contending for the division title. We also need serious help @ WR just like Carolina. That's why I said these are PRE-draft predictions.

The Saints have been incredibly active and their roster shows it, They've gotten a lot younger and a lot better imo. I love the fact that they're just saying "To **** with the Cap, we want another Lombardi"! Very Ballsy......gotta love it, even though they are a bunch of swamp rats!tongue.png

Saints 11-5

Panthers 10-6

Bucs 8-8

Falcons 7-9

That's pretty close to what I've got at the moment. Yours I believe, is a little closer than it'll end up, but who knows.

1. Saints 12-4

2. Panthers 9-7

3. Bucs 8-8

4. Falcons 6-10

That's pretty close to what I've got at the moment. Yours I believe, is a little closer than it'll end up, but who knows.

1. Saints 12-4

2. Panthers 9-7

3. Bucs 8-8

4. Falcons 6-10

Explain to me how the Bucs get two more wins than my falcons when we are better than you at virtually every position.

Explain to me how the Bucs get two more wins than my falcons when we are better than you at virtually every position.

That statement alone shows that you're far too fargone for reasoning. Name a player on your team........ANY player that's as good at his position as Gerald McCoy is at his, Same with Lavonte David. I'll give you Jones being as good as McCoy, but that's it. That's simply two players better than anyone on your team, other than Jones, including that quarterback that you all believe is the second coming of Christ! We're far superior at running back, Our O-line, while new should easily be as good as the Falcons, if you don't take Robinson or Matthews in the draft. Our defense is so much better.

Of course you all will tell me I'm outta my mind, and nothing but a homer. But, I'm taking MY 4-12 team over the limp wristed 4-12 team the Falcons will trot out this September!!!!tongue.pngtongue.png

That statement alone shows that you're far too fargone for reasoning. Name a player on your team........ANY player that's as good at his position as Gerald McCoy is at his, Same with Lavonte David. I'll give you Jones being as good as McCoy, but that's it. That's simply two players better than anyone on your team, other than Jones, including that quarterback that you all believe is the second coming of Christ! We're far superior at running back, Our O-line, while new should easily be as good as the Falcons, if you don't take Robinson or Matthews in the draft. Our defense is so much better.

Of course you all will tell me I'm outta my mind, and nothing but a homer. But, I'm taking MY 4-12 team over the limp wristed 4-12 team the Falcons will trot out this September!!!!tongue.pngtongue.png

jb....you take your predictions and other rival fans on this board to seriously......do i need to remind you that none of you knew what you were talking about this time last year???? im the only one that predicted the falcons demise and the panthers in the playoffs before the season started..

lmao.

You are truly a silly man.

Like, Princess Bride silly.

"Does anybody want a peanut?"

Saints 12-4

Falcons 10-6

Panthers 9-7

Bucs 8-8

Saints seem to have improved on defense...still need another corner and linebacker. Offensively WR and center needs to be addressed.

Falcons get healthy...but,I wonder if there are lingering effects from last year.Depth at most positions need to be strengthened.

Panthers may take a slight step back this coming season. Defensive front 7 is the best in the NFL...not sold on their current secondary. WR also needs to be addressed.

Bucs may take a step forward,but not enough to get over the hump just yet.

I guess the interesting question is who stands to improve most through the draft.

Gotta be the Falcons. Have holes to fill on both sides of the trenches, at safety, and TE/LB depth. If last season showed anything it was that we didn't have enough pieces in place once the chips went down and our main players were hurt. This draft has to be pulled off correctly for the first five rounds or else we're in danger of falling into the same mess as last year. We can't waste picks on WRs, CBs, or RBs this time around. D-line, O-line, and LB core have to be top priorities this year if we don't want a repeat of 4-12.

I guess the interesting question is who stands to improve most through the draft.

Draft is stacked at o-line, receiver, and corner this year. Just so turns out thats exactly the positions our team needs.

If we luck up and draft great this year our team is looking pretty set for the for seeable future... aside from finding a running back.

Draft is stacked at o-line, receiver, and corner this year. Just so turns out thats exactly the positions our team needs.

If we luck up and draft great this year our team is looking pretty set for the for seeable future... aside from finding a running back.

WR and CB,in particular,seem to be deeper in this draft than in recent memory.

Is there any talk of the Panthers making a move for Watkins?