Lovin' Me Some Sprangtime!

Good dose of spring like weather , business is picking up with the building and repairing. Glad to get the money flowing again. Glad I have a mostly outdoor job so I get to be out in it. How do some of you deal with being in an office on nice days? Working in some places even lets you get a little fishing in on your lunch break. Yeehaw

Guest fibonacci

Yeah that electricity bill was awesome. Those ice spend kicked my butt.

Hey ya-boi you ever get that light fixed in your house kids bedroom?

Yeah that electricity bill was awesome. Those ice spend kicked my butt.

Hey ya-boi you ever get that light fixed in your house kids bedroom?

yeah I changed out all of the sockets in her bedroom and haven't had a problem since. One of them was screwed but lucky me it was the last one lol.

Guy I know came over and by the time he got here the lights magically came back on. He played around for a few minutes and told me about some wiring being connected to the sockets and mentioned that I may want to check them when I had time instead of paying him. Listening to him only cost me $5 lol

Guest fibonacci

I have a power socket that doesn't work in the bathroom. I have no clue what it is. I tried resetting it and the fuse box. And nothing happens.

I have a power socket that doesn't work in the bathroom. I have no clue what it is. I tried resetting it and the fuse box. And nothing happens.

probably the same issue I had lol. I was doing the same thing and nothing happened yet it would magically start back working on its own when I didn't give a **** about it lol

Guest fibonacci

It's probably a little dirty. You can clean it out pretty easily with a fork. Just bend one prong out and dig in there really good.

funny story......i did that with a metal cross when i was very little. (like 25 years old. Jk). And Some how it did not fry me, but all the power in the house was out like a light. :P get it, out like a light?

Guest fibonacci

probably the same issue I had lol. I was doing the same thing and nothing happened yet it would magically start back working on its own when I didn't give a **** about it lol

so what you do? Change all the bulbs and Etc?

******* pine pollen **********. Speaking of faggot house utility jokes, my nose is running like a faucet now, but at least it doesn't get dark at 6pm.

The entire time i lived in GA i had bad allergies until the last year. I started taking one spoon of local honey every morning and within weeks it stopped completley. You might want to give it a shot

One thing I hate is that these bad *** kids come out to play now. lil ******** done beat my **** mailbox down. I swear these kids in the neighborhood ain't nun like we use to be

we use to go mailbox bashing all the time. Now they will throw your *** in prison for it

we use to go mailbox bashing all the time. Now they will throw your *** in prison for it

i hope I catch the lil ********. All they do is run around the neighborhood doing ****. I watched them steal a walker from these old peoples house behind me one day. Saw them kick the door on the house next door. They broke 5 windows out at the house next door, it's empty though. I told the people to watch out for the lil ****** but I guess I was assumed a liar.

Actually my field is carpentry but I never got the lawn mowing jokes. You guys do realize by planning it right those dudes can make a few hundred dollars a day, right? I know when I broke a foot a couple of years back I payed a guy 100 bucks to mow ours and he was here an hour, hour and a half tops. And I know they make more than that for commercial type work. So laugh away I guess.

And the second thing I don't get, it is wonderful honest work. Why is it the board conservatives , and conservatives in general, love to call people lazy, love to preach making your own way, but then demean an honest job that is by no means lazy work?

you wonder why you guys can't get a guy in the White House.

Edited by ryanjulio211