Brandon Graham

atljbo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, we had 5 straight winning seasons with a horrible pass rush. Somewhere, someone was doing something right. Graham is no more productive than kroy. You surely can't say I'm wrong on that one

We had a powerful running game and 8 in the box using playaction the first 4. Then the fear of it in the 5th. Abraham all five of those years and Grimes 4 of those years. We also had a younger Babineaux as well as Lofton.

We had a powerful running game and 8 in the box using playaction the first 4. Then the fear of it in the 5th. Abraham all five of those years and Grimes 4 of those years. We also had a younger Babineaux as well as Lofton.

we have had a horrible pass rush all 5 years, plain and simple. You proved my point when I said somewhere someone was doing something right. Adding graham won't help bolster our pass rush. Like I said he is no more productive than kroy. Feel free to compare the stats if you like

we have had a horrible pass rush all 5 years, plain and simple. You proved my point when I said somewhere someone was doing something right. Adding graham won't help bolster our pass rush. Like I said he is no more productive than kroy. Feel free to compare the stats if you like

I don't think so either, but the main thing we did rightw as have a run game. So far it doesn't look like that's the direction we're going in. Trying to copy past success ends at that.

Was never arguing for Graham...arguing against doing nothing for the pass rush and going with what we have. You like losing if you want to do that.

I agree our problems on defense didn't spring up overnight. Yeah we had Abe but what's the highest our sack total has been during the Smitty era?

I don't think so either, but the main thing we did rightw as have a run game. So far it doesn't look like that's the direction we're going in. Trying to copy past success ends at that.

Was never arguing for Graham...arguing against doing nothing for the pass rush and going with what we have. You like losing if you want to do that.

my comment was directed towards adding Brandon graham. You assumed that I want to do nothing for the pass rush. The goal is to improve and I don't think we would improve by adding graham.

My response was, "You just want to draft in the top ten again, I see your game."

Clearly a joke.

"Was never arguing for Graham...arguing against doing nothing for the pass rush and going with what we have. You like losing if you want to do that."

That looks like a clear assumption that I don't want the pass rush improved. Ijs

"Was never arguing for Graham...arguing against doing nothing for the pass rush and going with what we have. You like losing if you want to do that."

That looks like a clear assumption that I don't want the pass rush improved. Ijs

I hate to jump in but to be fair you did say

"I'd rather stick with what we got..."

LOL!!! Like I said man, I really was just messing with you. I don't feel the need to lie.

I hate to jump in but to be fair you did say

"I'd rather stick with what we got..."

if you're gonna jump in, it would help if you read everything and had an understanding as to why it was said. I said that regarding trading for graham. Why? Because graham does absolutely nothing to improve our pass rush. So yes I would rather stick with what we have and not give up on them if i had the decision to trade for him or keep what we have. Like I said a number of times already, graham has been no more productive as kroy has been so what's the point in trading for a player when we already have a similar player under contract. I want to see the falcons actually improve, not take a step back