What Are Some Things That You Use To Do That You Don't Do Anymore

Tribal Chief

the same. I use to draw a lot but dont anymore. Actually I have drawn that same Bart Simpson pic 100s of times lol also shoot pool. I made a ton of cash early on playing pool. Started playing when i was 10 and played basically everyday til i was about 21. Have quite a few tourni trophies but the last time i picked up a pool stick was a few months ago. It was the first time in years and i was still pretty good but nowhere near how i use to be able to shoot

Play basketball,I used to play all the time , can't do it now,tendonitis in my elbow and shoulder ,one of the fun things about getting old

This was me. I used to play ball every chance I could when I wasn't at work or school. Really miss doing it. Didn't quit because of tendinitis though.

Also used to ride my bike all the time

the same. I use to draw a lot but dont anymore. Actually I have drawn that same Bart Simpson pic 100s of times lol also shoot pool. I made a ton of cash early on playing pool. Started playing when i was 10 and played basically everyday til i was about 21. Have quite a few tourni trophies but the last time i picked up a pool stick was a few months ago. It was the first time in years and i was still pretty good but nowhere near how i use to be able to shoot

could never play pool for money lol. I can hit a million and one trick shots but when money was on the line, I couldn't hit **** lol

could never play pool for money lol. I can hit a million and one trick shots but when money was on the line, I couldn't hit **** lol

I learned long ago that in order to shoot my best pool i have to keep the perfect buzz. Enough drinks that im relaxed and in a good mood, but not so many that my vision starts blurring. Normally 2 to 4 drinks through a tourni did me perfect lol

Sell coke

Do coke

Dream of a life with my greatest love

Drink booze

Seek vengeance

Burn bridges

Road rage

Use the n-word

Lift weights

Wear a pony tail

Screw whoever I want

Drive around and around and around and around Stone Mountain on Sundays

i did the majority of that. Add acid, ex, and weed, to the coke and thats about dead on lol