Mods Please Consider Adding More Mods To Help You All. "official Thread"

Guest fibonacci

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next MOD's . (pick up to 3)

• Monoxide
    • Tuggle
    • Fibonacci
    • Durrtay
    • BlkBigDog
    • EightyEight
    • Rob4242
    • Russ7000
    • WOR
    • Ya_boi
  2. 2. Who would be MOD over Rival Central

• Durrtay
    • Fibonacci
  3. 3. Who would be a good MOD over ABF (this is just to give an eye what else he can do. not a question)

• Monoxide
    • monoxide

Guest fibonacci

There was another thread that was started. but some members were not added until later. Everyone now has casted in who they would like and not like. If you have a problem with someone, then state your case in this thread for others to view.

We; the members, have noticed there a lot of trolls. We see that Banker needs help. If Banker is not logged on, sometimes the boards go nuts. For instance yesterday it went nuts for a couple hours. And it could have been stopped if there was any MOD on. But it seems the only MODs who come on are Rev, Banker, Sac. There needs to be more MODs here. We, the members, are not seeking to ban, but more so to merge/move/delete threads. If someone should be banned, then we will leave that up to the MODs who have been here longer. If there is a case where none of the main mods are not on, then maybe the newbie MODs can place a temp. ban on the person until a main mod comes in to evaluate the situation.

Do not get butthurt are upset if someone states a reason why you should not be considered. People need to state if someone should not be considered. So comments should be made without others being upset about it. Just so it brings insight. So you might want to wait on casting your vote to see what someone else is saying.

now once you vote, you vote. there is no way to go back and change who you voted for. The first question you can pick up to three members you feel should be a MOD. We have agreed that there should be a few new MODs, just so someone is on always.

Everyone who has been selected has agreed to doing this job.

Do try to not vote for yourself. this is not about thyself, it is about who you think (other then yourself) will make a good MOD.

Lastly, I hope the MODs see we, the members, really want to have this message board more regulated. And hopefully this will help in seeing who members think would be a good MOD. and also to where you can see who really wants to help.

Thank you,

Members of Atlanta Falcons Message Boards

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

. This post is being saved for if anyone has a comment why someone should not be considered. The comment will be placed her. but the comment of why you did it or whatever, will not be. you can state it threw the thread, but I'm having this short and sweet for the MODs to see and be able to make a good decision.

Guest fibonacci

this post section will be saved for any of the members who are being considered to give a speech.

This is nothing short of ridiculous....Will Mo, Nasty or Whatever he's calling himself this week, is like having the biggest Falcon Homer in RC be a Moderator. Rarely do his posts not try and tear someone down who happens not to agree with him. So give him the power to ban people? That's like giving a 4 month old chimp a handgun and a machete. There'll be nothing left of RC. It's got Rival in the title of the forum for a REASON!

You all go ahead and vote for 'im though, as I'll be the first to be banned, if I'd even want to stick around anyway.rolleyes.gif

Edit: Somebody evidently wised up and removed him from the poll. Wise move...

Guest fibonacci

Somebody quote that so I can read it.

Nasty, I stated to not get butthurt. you know the mods will see this. and he makes a point. like it or not, but he has a right to speak. just like anyone wants to speak on me, (even if it was the old school BIG A).

This is nothing short of ridiculous....Will Mo, Nasty or Whatever he's calling himself this week, is like having the biggest Falcon Homer in RC be a Moderator. Rarely do his posts not try and tear someone down who happens not to agree with him. So give him the power to ban people? That's like giving a 4 month old chimp a handgun and a machete. There'll be nothing left of RC. It's got Rival in the title of the forum for a REASON!

You all go ahead and vote for 'im though, as I'll be the first to be banned, if I'd even want to stick around anyway.rolleyes.gif

Edit: Somebody evidently wised up and removed him from the poll. Wise move...

Whoever becomes a Mod ban this wussy immediately ..

Thanks.

Guest fibonacci

I gave one of my votes to tay tay because I like the idea of a drunk mod :D

ha ha. Really looking forward to a few nights of him being drunk and on the boards.

Wait a minute, i get drunk too.

Guest fibonacci

Not everybody can get behind the Chandler avatar.

hey hey. Not everyone gets behind a jack avatar.

Well maybe Daniels, if it was durrtay. :P

Guest fibonacci

We really need too hang out sometime and have a few beers. I'm down for a party at my house for the draft on that Saturday. I'm in Grayson. Anyone else have thoughts?