MLB Hawthorne (Average)

OLB Butler/Haralson (OK)

RCB Robinson/White/Bailey (OK)

LCB Lewis (STUD)

FS Byrd (ALL PRO)

SS Vacarro (STUD)

Punter Morestead (ELITE)

Kicker Graham (BLAH)

That was good, but to be a true Shred mock you'd need about five more elites in there, maybe six just to be safe

My shred mock...This is just a joke shred. Dont get your panties twisted

Offense

QB Brees (ALL WORLD)

LT Armstead (POTENTIAL)

LG Grubbs (PRO BOWLER)

C ????????

RG Evans (ELITE)

RT Strief (PRO BOWLER)

TE Graham(ELITE)

RB - Ingram and Robinson (GOOD DUO)

WR Stills (POTENTIAL)

WR Colston (GOOD)

Defense

RDE Jordan (FUTURE ALL PRO)

NT Jenkins (POTENTIAL)

LDE Hicks (POTENTIAL)

LB Galette (GOOD)

MLB Lofton (ELITE per shred)

MLB Hawthorne (Average)

OLB Butler/Haralson (OK)

RCB Robinson/White/Bailey (OK)

LCB Lewis (STUD)

FS Byrd (ALL PRO)

SS Vacarro (STUD)

Punter Morestead (ELITE)

Kicker Graham (BLAH)

You're really starting to look like Shred! Like I said the other day, you may want to keep it in your pants! BTW....you didn't put the required number of ELITES in there. You'll have to check with Shred & WRL to see what the standard is. I believe it's at least 18 or 19. Shred? WRL?

You're really starting to look like Shred! Like I said the other day, you may want to keep it in your pants! BTW....you didn't put the required number of ELITES in there. You'll have to check with Shred & WRL to see what the standard is. I believe it's at least 18 or 19. Shred? WRL?

YOU Ole SOB!!!! lol

I never proclaimed that the saints would win the SB.

AND I SAID THIS LIST WAS A JOKE !!!!!!!

Da*n you JB, Da*n YOUUUUUUU

lol jk

My shred mock...Dont get your panties twisted, because you know the Saints have an Elite roster

Offense

QB Brees (ALL WORLD and Elite)

LT Armstead (Working on becoming Elite)

LG Grubbs (Elite)

C ???????? ( Likely to be Elite)

RG Evans (ELITE)

RT Strief (Almost Elite)

TE Graham(ELITE)

RB - Ingram and Robinson (GOOD DUO)

WR Stills (May become Elite)

WR Colston (Elite)

Defense

RDE Jordan (Elite)

NT Jenkins (May become Elite)

LDE Hicks (Elite)

LB Galette (Nearly Elite)

MLB Lofton (ELITE per shred)

MLB Hawthorne (Average)

OLB Butler/Haralson (OK)

RCB Robinson/White/Bailey (Nearly Elite)

LCB Lewis (Elite)

FS Byrd (Elite)

SS Vacarro (Elite)

Punter Morestead (ELITE)

Kicker Graham (Very Good)

Wow, I agree completely. Good job.

YOU Ole SOB!!!! lol

I never proclaimed that the saints would win the SB.

AND I SAID THIS LIST WAS A JOKE !!!!!!!

Da*n you JB, Da*n YOUUUUUUU

lol jk

Of course you were, but that was a terrific dd or nasty impression, You've got 'em down Pat!wink.png

Wow, I agree completely. Good job.

HOMER!!!!tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

Guest fibonacci

I can see why people have the buccs as best in FA. but I really do not get why the falcons are over the saints. (and yeah I said that. truth hurts).

Saints have dne better. not only with signing good players back (minus Sproles). but they brought in the best safety, good vet CB. Vs the falcons who just brought in good players. <<<------- now based on that I give the edge to the falcons. but as you know there is always more. the saints did something hands down better then the falcons, "CAP SPACE". they did not cut good players. they traded one and restructured. vs the falcons who have not.

now the off season is not over and draft counts a lot as well. but right now I say Buccs on top, then saints, then falcons, and a WTH is the panthers doing at WR.

I can see why people have the buccs as best in FA. but I really do not get why the falcons are over the saints. (and yeah I said that. truth hurts).

Saints have dne better. not only with signing good players back (minus Sproles). but they brought in the best safety, good vet CB. Vs the falcons who just brought in good players. <<<------- now based on that I give the edge to the falcons. but as you know there is always more. the saints did something hands down better then the falcons, "CAP SPACE". they did not cut good players. they traded one and restructured. vs the falcons who have not.

now the off season is not over and draft counts a lot as well. but right now I say Buccs on top, then saints, then falcons, and a WTH is the panthers doing at WR.

I guess maybe if you consider that some of the saints upgrades werent necessarily "positions of need".

Upgrading to Byrd from Jenkins to me was huge, but i can see where Jenkins could have played again and been suitable.

Could also be the fact that Jimmy still isnt locked up on the books (hes accounted for technically but nothing is signed yet)

I would imagine some of the positions that the falcons fortified at would have been considered pretty crucial plugins after some of their sufferings last year.

we've all still got a ways to go, drafts and udfas and camp injuries / fa signings.

plus offseason transaction heroes have to actually perform on the field.

Edited by Hopeless

Guest fibonacci

I guess maybe if you consider that some of the saints upgrades werent necessarily "positions of need".

Upgrading to Byrd from Jenkins to me was huge, but i can see where Jenkins could have played again and been suitable.

Could also be the fact that Jimmy still isnt locked up on the books (hes accounted for technically but nothing is signed yet)

I would imagine some of the positions that the falcons fortified at would have been considered pretty crucial plugins after some of their sufferings last year.

we've all still got a ways to go, drafts and udfas and camp injuries / fa signings.

plus offseason transaction heroes have to actually perform on the field.

1. jimmy is on the team. who cares if it is multiple years or not.

2. did the saints really have a position of need? because the falcons started out that way and then said how TE would not be brought back or sign a decent guy. and FS turned into a joke to a "we need something".

3. agree there is still a way to go. and the draft is a big part. but as of today the saints win in overall FA.

Guest fibonacci

I'm expecting him to out perform L. David this season. I don't want to get ahead of myself though

go ahead and just call him the Jack Lambert JR

1. jimmy is on the team. who cares if it is multiple years or not.

2. did the saints really have a position of need? because the falcons started out that way and then said how TE would not be brought back or sign a decent guy. and FS turned into a joke to a "we need something".

3. agree there is still a way to go. and the draft is a big part. but as of today the saints win in overall FA.

i wasnt saying i agreed, just guestimating the wack nfl.com reporter reasoning on why they possibly listed the saints under the falcons.

Saints are #1 on my list, duh wink.png

Edited by Hopeless

Jesse 'The Hammer' Tuggle was once a UDFA jb, you may have heard of him? Well, you'll be hearing a lot more about this Worrilow fella as well!cool.png

So now, he's not only better than David, who is one of the best weak-side backers in the league, but he's another Jesse Tuggle?

You dumb ****s will NEVER learn...laugh.png

He's far more Keith Brooking than anyone, and you both know it! I can understand how you wouldn't want to admit it though.wink.png

So now, he's not only better than David, who is one of the best weak-side backers in the league, but he's another Jesse Tuggle?

He's far more Keith Brooking than anyone, and you both know it! I can understand how you wouldn't want to admit it though.wink.png

Lavonte David is a scrub... didnt you know?

we'll give you our 6th for him wink.png

Edited by Hopeless

I mean LD didn't even make the pro bowl and we all know how important those are for measuring the worth of a player!

Edited by meezy0236

Falcons roster breakdown:

Matt Ryan-Elite

Steve Jackon Elite

Mike Cox-Elite

Roddy White-Elite

Julio Jones-Elite

Harry Dougles-Garbage

Devin Hester-Elite

Toloioioio-Elite

OL-Elite

Osi Umensomething-Elite

Tyson Jackson-Elite

Paul Solai-Elite

Johnathan Babinbox-Elite

Paul Worrilow-Elite

Joplo Bartu-Elite

Spoon-Elite

Trufant-Elite

Robert McClain-Elite

Javier Arenas-Elite

Robert Alford-Elite

William Moore-Elite

Dwight Lowery-Elite

Matt Ryan-Elite

Steve Jackon Elite

Mike Cox-Elite

Roddy White-Elite

Julio Jones-Elite

Harry Dougles-Garbage

Devin Hester-Elite

Toloioioio-Elite

OL-Elite

Osi Umensomething-Elite

Tyson Jackson-Elite

Paul Solai-Elite

Johnathan Babinbox-Elite

Paul Worrilow-Elite

Joplo Bartu-Elite

Spoon-Elite

Trufant-Elite

Robert McClain-Elite

Javier Arenas-Elite

Robert Alford-Elite

William Moore-Elite

Dwight Lowery-Elite

Now you're doing it right!

Guest fibonacci

i wasnt saying i agreed, just guestimating the wack nfl.com reporter reasoning on why they possibly listed the saints under the falcons.

Saints are #1 on my list, duh wink.png

LOL I know. I was still on rant mode in my mind. I woke up this morning hearing this crap and I sitting there going, "how is saints below the falcons".

also people gripe about how the Media hates the falcons. but when the media gives a plus to us (when they shouldn't), amazingly you never hear peep out of those boys.

Matt Ryan-Elite

Steve Jackon Elite

Mike Cox-Elite

Roddy White-Elite

Julio Jones-Elite

Harry Dougles-Garbage

Devin Hester-Elite

Toloioioio-Elite

OL-Elite

Osi Umensomething-Elite

Tyson Jackson-Elite