Playstation On Dallas Jumbotron!

Guest fibonacci

this has nothing with the games on there played. but I need some of this as a fix.

tekken2-fin.gif

Dang you Roger

damn+you+roger+jr..+Remi+gaillard_89195a_4594036.gif

and you boys don't want any of this.

tumblr_mc1l7hQKjL1rvgma0o1_400.gif

Guest fibonacci

Wait, hold up, time out. What's that in the frame?

Were you sure you meant den or mommas basement. :P

Exactly, it a blue dog poster from a series of 5 he did for Katrina relief. They only went auctioned for charity so run about &5k each for just print, although I got a steal on that one. On left side I have the one called "throw me something FEMA"

Guest fibonacci

I wouldn't mind living in a basement that nice lol

i knew a guy in school who had an awesome basement from mommy and daddy. I ran into him last year and he was still living at home.

Guest fibonacci

Exactly, it a blue dog poster from a series of 5 he did for Katrina relief. They only went auctioned for charity so run about &5k each for just print, although I got a steal on that one. On left side I have the one called "throw me something FEMA"

did not know that. Thanks. I like it regardless of the saint stuff.

i knew a guy in school who had an awesome basement from mommy and daddy. I ran into him last year and he was still living at home.

Haha, I can assure you there are no basements in New Orleans because the water table is like 2ft below the surface. I built this house about 3 years ago now and was going to make one of the rooms my home theater, but decided to make the den the HT. My parents house had a he theater on the third floor and haven't used it in years since my sister and I moved into our own houses, so figured den was best idea. I live alone so I built this to be a big bachelor pad.

Guest fibonacci

Yeah i know a good bit on how the city was built. I had to help out with a few gas lines down there.

I hated it. There was never enough dirt I could being in to make osha happy. if you know anything about soil compaction test, you have to hit 98%. Once in a while you can get away with lower grades on sandy places. But down there they want that 98%. My company lost a lot of money down there. And we left our trucks as well. The job got done to inspection.

So when you smell gas...... Someone cut corners down there because the crap is hard to do.

Haha, I can assure you there are no basements in New Orleans because the water table is like 2ft below the surface.

There are a few houses in NOLA with basements,but they are very rare!

Btw...my favorite Blue Dog paintings are the older ones and the one with Brees as well.

Guest fibonacci

Btw...my favorite Blue Dog paintings are the older ones and the one with Brees as well.

he made drew a dog and you liked it?unsure.png

Then I am going to do a painting of Benson

sm_2011_08_21-weird%2Bcat-001.jpg

and then I am going to throw it into some water. that way you really like it because it would be a wet P.............. (hey get your mind out of the gutter. I was going to say Painting.)

I don't know anyone with a basement down here in Fla. I've seen underground shelters and grow ops, but that's about it.

When I was living in Baton Rouge as a kid back in the late 50's, early 60's the people across the street from us bought a bomb shelter (this was during the Cuban Missile Crisis). They were going to install it underground but never got around to it, so we had a fort we used for a couple of summers. Great place to grow up, back then. I imagine it's pretty much like that today. It's just from what I remember back then, the segregation and racism was rampant. Lucky for me I was still too young to understand what it all meant, and my folks were smart enough to teach us to do and believe what's right.

I still love Baton Rouge, it was probably where I spent the best part of my childhood.

Because he's just goofing around shooting sh*t on a message board and you have to take everything way too seriously?

Perhaps..... but that doesn't answer why and how Falcon fans can make such claims here all the other times we've read similar statements.

That's my question. It just seems lost on most of you, that you only won 4 games in 2013. Yet you all are so much better than the Panthers, Bucs or Saints? I'm not seein' it, and I doubt too many Falcon rivals are, either. You have a problem with that observation, also?wink.png

What's wrong jb? You seem to be on edge lately.

Not at all, just lookin' forward and getting antsy about the draft. I don't think you've been in RC much lately, but it's become more and more like TATF with Willy Mo, smokin', nasty, or whatever the **** he's calling himself these days. He and his over-sensitive buddy DD, have taken personal exception the fact that I don't think Ryan is half what they believe him to be, and it evidently drove 'em both to distraction, to where they had to make it known to the board they were ignoring me.....laugh.png

This when the Rays are playing a weekend series in Cincinnati and I wanted to lay a wager with DD, but he can't see it. So, as usual here...........his loss.

Nah, I'm good, just tryin' to defend truth & justice.wink.png