Which Nfc Playoff Team Has Improved Themselves The Most During Fa?

Dago 3.0

Which NFC playoff team has improved the most during FA?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which NFC playoff team has improved the most during FA?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • San Francisco 49ers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Philadelphia Eagles

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Philly. Getting Sproles could be the move that can move them further in the playoffs. I don't think losing Desean will hurt them that much.

I think it hurts them if they dont find a guy that can space out a defense. Keenan Lewis was able to shut him down , but once he had to come out, DJax almost singlehandedly turned that game around.

Sproles is not the returner that DJax is either.

Im a NO fan, but i can honestly say amongst the group of teams listed, that the Byrd signing is the potential signing of the year. It's hard for me not to say NO.

I think it hurts them if they dont find a guy that can space out a defense. Keenan Lewis was able to shut him down , but once he had to come out, DJax almost singlehandedly turned that game around.

Sproles is not the returner that DJax is either.

Im a NO fan, but i can honestly say amongst the group of teams listed, that the Byrd signing is the potential signing of the year. It's hard for me not to say NO.

I can understand that. Kelly having a weapon like Sproles is going to put pressure on a lot of defenses and offenses for that matter cause teams will be trying to keep up with them. I agree though that the Byrd sighing could be huge, but at the end of the day the team goes as Brees goes and if they can't protect him, it won't matter what they do on defense.

i think someone should start a NFCS thread, only thing is biases would get in the way.....but i feel the bucs have improved their team the most.......with the saints and falcons comming in at 2.a and 2.b

I agree, the Bucs are most improved in the South, but not from the player signings, but from getting Lovie as there coach. That could be the most significant signing in the division with the Saints sighing Byrd.

Green Bay is a head scratcher

with $35 million to spend and in need of safety help, they didn't sign any of the safeties out there. Then they also let their center walk, but they may be in the same boat as the Saints and feel like they have the replacement in house. Peppers

i think someone should start a NFCS thread, only thing is biases would get in the way.....but i feel the bucs have improved their team the most.......with the saints and falcons comming in at 2.a and 2.b

that's a fair assessment already....don't really need the thread now tongue.png

I can understand that. Kelly having a weapon like Sproles is going to put pressure on a lot of defenses and offenses for that matter cause teams will be trying to keep up with them. I agree though that the Byrd sighing could be huge, but at the end of the day the team goes as Brees goes and if they can't protect him, it won't matter what they do on defense.

Sproles becomes less effective when the defense can compress....we saw exactly that last year. DJax was their field stretcher and would have prevented defenses from targeting Sproles

dont even see why Saints are in the Convo, much less with 5 votes already lol

they upgraded FS, thats it folks

they lost

D Sproals

W Smith

J Vilma

M Jenking

B Depalma

R Harper

L Moore

all starters last yr (aside from ds)

who did I Miss ????

and added a Good FS

and a 36 yr old corner

like I say, Saints should not even be in Convo

non of the playoff teams Improved that much imo

I agree, the Bucs are most improved in the South, but not from the player signings, but from getting Lovie as there coach. That could be the most significant signing in the division with the Saints sighing Byrd.

the falcons hiring brian cox and mike tice as oline and dline coaches could have the same impact...throw in the fact that we added 800 pounds in the trenches....the falcons are right there with the saints.

they lost

D Sproals

W Smith

J Vilma

M Jenking

B Depalma

R Harper

L Moore

who did I Miss ????

and added a Good FS

and a 36 yr old corner

Everyone you listed accept for Sproles did not contribute to the team. In reality it was addition by subtraction by not having them on the team anymore.

they lost

D Sproals

W Smith

J Vilma

M Jenking

B Depalma

R Harper

L Moore

who did I Miss ????

and added a Good FS

and a 36 yr old corner

Sproles,Smith,Vilma were not starters from last year.

Byrd is an upgrade over Jenkins.

de la Puente was getting his azz handed to him in the trenches...Evans and Grubbs saved his azz most of the season!

Harper should have been gone years ago.

And Moore is a shell of the player he once was.

Shall we go over this again?

the falcons hiring brian cox and mike tice as oline and dline coaches could have the same impact...throw in the fact that we added 800 pounds in the trenches....the falcons are right there with the saints.

I won't argue that point. I just think Lovie getting his hands on an already very good defense could be huge for them.

they lost

D Sproals WE DIDN'T LET HIM WALK....WE WERE GOING TO CUT HIM.

W Smith DIDNT EVEN PLAY LAST YEAR AND WE HAD THE 4TH RANKED DEFENSE

J Vilma DITTO

M Jenking WE GOT A BETTER PLAYED TO TAKE HIS PLACE

B Depalma WHO?

R Harper WAS IN FOR LESS THAN 30% OF DEFENSIVE PLAYS

L Moore VERY LITTLE PRODUCTION LAST YEAR

who did I Miss ????

and added a Good FS

and a 36 yr old corner

this is why people don't take your opinion seriously

yea

they lost

D Sproals

W Smith

J Vilma

M Jenking

B Depalma

R Harper

L Moore

who did I Miss ????

and added a Good FS

and a 36 yr old corner

Yea and the losses of Asante Samuel and Stephen Nicholas are going to devastate the falcons this year.

Edited by Hopeless

Shred is never going to admit any rival is anything less than "stacked."

Most are forgeting the Saints also added Erik Lorig at FB.

In Free Agency the Saints upgraded Safety (Byrd) and FB (Lorig). Additional depth was added at Safety as well with the signing of Ball. And Champ should be solid at CB while Bryd and Vaccaro play over the top of him.

Shred is never going to admit any rival is anything less than "stacked."

Most are forgeting the Saints also added Erik Lorig at FB.

In Free Agency the Saints upgraded Safety (Byrd) and FB (Lorig). Additional depth was added at Safety as well with the signing of Ball. And Champ should be solid at CB while Bryd and Vaccaro play over the top of him.

I think Lorig is going to be a big help....can't wait to see him leading the way for Khiry Robinson