Blank Upset Team Didn't Defend Ryan?

This IS racist.

MattRyanTheCherryBush, on 09 April 2014 - 01:42 AM, said:

If the board gets of track this isnt on me. I try to discuss football but instead people would rather whine and circle jerk until they get the highest score, I mean post count. Besides none of these people are your peers darkie, you must be thinking about the mcdonalds employee forum

This IS racist.

If the board gets of track this isnt on me. I try to discuss football but instead people would rather whine and circle jerk until they get the highest score, I mean post count. Besides none of these people are your peers darkie, you must be thinking about the mcdonalds employee forum

What poster was he referring to when he made that post Tug?

I agree that guy is racist.

I know many call for TDs head but I'm starting to wonder if blank isn't tired of smith and the constant mild mannered non emotional style of playing he inspires. And honestly I think he's right if so. I think smith doesn't look at penalties strategically. For example there is much to gain long term sometimes by hitting a QB with a bit more mustard--it gets him skittish. Or an OL tossing a DL opponent around a bit after a hit on his QB. There's a psychological edge that's gained.

Remember that blowout win by Seattle over San Fran a couple of years ago? The one Kim chancellor just illegally laid out Davis? 15 yd penalty wa called, but the rewards were immense. The niners played scared

I know many call for TDs head but I'm starting to wonder if blank isn't tired of smith and the constant mild mannered non emotional style of playing he inspires. And honestly I think he's right if so. I think smith doesn't look at penalties strategically. For example there is much to gain long term sometimes by hitting a QB with a bit more mustard--it gets him skittish. Or an OL tossing a DL opponent around a bit after a hit on his QB. There's a psychological edge that's gained.

Remember that blowout win by Seattle over San Fran a couple of years ago? The one Kim chancellor just illegally laid out Davis? 15 yd penalty wa called, but the rewards were immense. The niners played scared

Smitty's entire philosophy is definitely part of the problem, but Blank is the root of the issue. He created the Falcon Filter and has had the team systematically neutered. If you flipped our record around, he wouldn't be saying a **** thing right now. The only reason he is reconsidering is because he may have finally realized that football is a violent game played by a lot of crazy ******* and if the other team has 20 crazy ******* and you have 2, they are going to kick your ***. The issue is an organizational problem. Pegging it all on one guy isn't fair. Blank and Dimitroff give Smitty a bunch of cupcakes and he just adds some sprinkles when he busts out that goddamned ******* notepad.

Good I'm glad Blank is upset

While it may be lip service and a PR move to address obvious thing like the fact we were weak last year I'm glad our front office is actually addressing obvious things. Alot of time this does not happen and teams some how are blind to their most obvious issues.

Uhh calling Heezy " Darkie " is pretty freaking racist you walking piece of trash.

This IS racist.

YoungHeezy

Y'all know I ignored that foolishness. No time for it.