Blank Upset Team Didn't Defend Ryan?

2 ways I think the Falcons could of sent a message to the Saints after the Vacccaro hit.

1. The o-line should of got into Vaccaro's face
  2. The defense should of put a big hit on Brees(during the play or late) in retaliation.

The Falcons were soft on both sides of the ball last season, along with Smitty.

Our pass rush is so bad that they probably couldn't have gotten there anyway... even late.

Our pass rush is so bad that they probably couldn't have gotten there anyway... even late.

Just ha e Willy Mo come running out id nowhere and blindside in between plays. lol

Like during a time out or even funnier the coin toss. Havr Artie sport the fine. Should probably use a practice squad guy though. Get suspended.

Just ha e Willy Mo come running out id nowhere and blindside in between plays. lol

Like during a time out or even funnier the coin toss. Havr Artie sport the fine. Should probably use a practice squad guy though. Get suspended.

A practice squad guy = 2/3 of our starting LB corps last year

Think it might of taken 7yrs and a terrible season with Ryan getting punded to get over the Ookie ordeal. Sounds like he is ready for some enforcers.

Anyone else bothered by tuggle's picture? Wtf is that man? Mr. Perfect on drugs or what ? Please tell me I am not the only who thinks that

Anyone else bothered by tuggle's picture? Wtf is that man? Mr. Perfect on drugs or what ? Please tell me I am not the only who thinks that

Alexander George "Alex" Karras (July 15, 1935 – October 10, 2012), nicknamed "The Mad Duck", was an American football player, professional wrestler, and actor. He played football with the Detroit Lions in the National Football League from 1958–1962 and 1964–1970. As an actor, Karras is noted for his role as Mongo in the 1974 comedy film Blazing Saddles, and for starring in the ABC sitcom Webster (1983–89) alongside his wife Susan Clark, as the title character's adoptive father.

4 x Probowler

All Decade 60s Team

1st round pick to the Lions

Outland trophy winner

Dudes a beast. No fu*kin around with Mongo.

79P6ggz.gif

Tuggle is the forum degenerate. Of course he would have an obscene picture as an avatar because this picture probably closely resembles himself.

Hey look the racist dip ish is still around. Im sure you'll be forced to create your 10000th account Phil. Enjoy this one while you can spanky.

Alexander George "Alex" Karras (July 15, 1935 – October 10, 2012), nicknamed "The Mad Duck", was an American football player, professional wrestler, and actor. He played football with the Detroit Lions in the National Football League from 1958–1962 and 1964–1970. As an actor, Karras is noted for his role as Mongo in the 1974 comedy film Blazing Saddles, and for starring in the ABC sitcom Webster (1983–89) alongside his wife Susan Clark, as the title character's adoptive father.

4 x Probowler

All Decade 60s Team

1st round pick to the Lions

Outland trophy winner

Dudes a beast. No fu*kin around with Mongo.

79P6ggz.gif

Pretty much owned the idiots trying to make fun of an avatar of all things. I mean really? That's all you Eimsteins got? lol