Dag Nam I Have No Where To Run To Anymore

Guest fibonacci

sorry to dissapoint. I've been here for a long time. I'm not a troll. I'm your friend

I will admit, the schtick of being the future Dago and coming back, even being 8.0 in and of itself is hilarious. I thought it was creative. But almost everything else after that is puerile and unimaginative.

Believe me, I give credit where credit is due when something is funny, no matter at whose expense, especially my own but this has been some unfunny stuff.

I will admit, the schtick of being the future Dago and coming back, even being 8.0 in and of itself is hilarious. I thought it was creative. But almost everything else after that is puerile and unimaginative.

Believe me, I give credit where credit is due when something is funny, no matter at whose expense, especially my own but this has been some unfunny stuff.

A bit of an understatement. More like childish nonsense, is bit more accurate.wink.png

sweet! I've come from the future to stop Skynet, the robot apocalypse, and the Falcons from ever getting a Lombardi

YOU MEAN IN THE FUTURE THE FALCONS WIN A LOMBARDI!!!??? SWEEEEEEET!!!!

I may now die happy...

F all you Saints and Buccs fans... I'm playing our FUTURE LOMBARDI CARD from now on!

YOU MEAN IN THE FUTURE THE FALCONS WIN A LOMBARDI!!!??? SWEEEEEEET!!!!

I may now die happy...

F all you Saints and Buccs fans... I'm playing our FUTURE LOMBARDI CARD from now on!

Isn't that what we see you Falcon fans here doing every day, anyway? All I can say is the crystal ball you've been using, isn't worth a ****!

Try the ones @ Wal-Mart, the ones at Home Depot are well known to be defective.tongue.png

WFW doesn't care when you play act. it is the real swampers that are the culprit/problem don't ya see!

p.s. when is Fielder going to start hitting?

They're are swampers out here more successful than you.........I'm one of them (but we're not going to no further into that ph34r.png )

Don't know, but this investment isn't working out so far!

Isn't that what we see you Falcon fans here doing every day, anyway? All I can say is the crystal ball you've been using, isn't worth a ****!

Try the ones @ Wal-Mart, the ones at Home Depot are well known to be defective.tongue.png

HEY.

YOU CAN INSULT ME.

YOU CAN INSULT MY TEAM.

BUT DON'T YOU DARE INSULT THE CAPITALIST, HOME CONSTRUCTION AND REPAIR, WHOLESALE GODS KNOWN AS HOME DEPOT.

DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE

Edited by Tom Servo

WFW wants to know if street pharmacy counts as being successful?ph34r.pngcool.png

He cannot field, god I hope he starts to hit at least?

You wish, but hey that's neither here nor there, meezy is just humbled that meezy can live comfortably, and this is the last meezy will speak on meezy's good fortune..............meezy's just sayin!

I'm hoping he starts hitting too, but at leat Moreland his playing well

WFW is just happy to be able to spread his wealth around since WFW started from such humble beginnings. But that what America can do for you when you get a good education and work hard! Enough about WFW good fortunes...

Would love to see Moreland full time at foirst base. He is so much better there than Prince is.

So would you use prince as permanent DH?

As you well know the Rangers have a hard time forcing any player to do what they want. They couldn't move Soriano to the outfield traded. Michael Young moved several times but complained and he was eventually traded. Kinsler would not move to first and he was traded! See a pattern here?

Yep!