Dag Nam I Have No Where To Run To Anymore

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

Tatf was a joke sometimes. But now it's getting crazy stupid cause of saints.

And i used too run here to get fresh air and have logic talks. But tatf stupid threads are being dumped here because of stupid saints.

Guess I'm moving to pure football.

And you main saint guys need to start hitting these trolls or something. No one can carry on a decent conversation in rival central because of your fan base. You even have saint fans who brought up katrina. Dag nam. (and this not saying you rival central saints are stupid. Just your fan base is crap)

Guest fibonacci

I still got love for the ones inn rival. But I'm reaching a new level of what education and age are they in tatf.

Anyhow, have fun knocking heads. Just don't get banned

Guest fibonacci

I knew i should have made a mention of vanilla.

Dang it i forgot.

Sorry bro.

Please forgive me.

Thanks.

Fibonacci,

Out

For

The

Night.

Past

My

B

E

D

T

I

M

E

!

!

#

B

E

D

T

I

M

E

O

L

D

Guest fibonacci

Why so emo?

lol. I just get tired of crying and trolls. It's booty my style off game. (being serious).

A lot of people here are cool, including you and dezstroyer. But it's getting flooded from trolls/idiots of tatf. And i blame saints. :P

I'm down to spam SR?

Headed over to sign up and lay in waiting for the signal.

Anybody got any pro saint screen names if can use?

They'll ban you pretty fast

One post of non Saint suckling

Banned

Try the name

VacarroTheAvenger

Or something ridiculous like that

There apparently was a thread on SR trying to recruit people to spam these boards as a preemptive strike,because a dumass over there supposedly heard that Falcons fans were going to invade SR.

Haha...I never heard that. Not like they could anyway. They'd all get insta banned. lol

The dozen or so guys in TATF are all from Tigerdroppings and are actually pretending to be Falcon fans. It's been pretty funny honestly because they are so dam terrible at it.

There apparently was a thread on SR trying to recruit people to spam these boards as a preemptive strike,because a dumass over there supposedly heard that Falcons fans were going to invade SR.

Sounds like Serge and his cronies.

Haha...I never heard that. Not like they could anyway. They'd all get insta banned. lol

The dozen or so guys in TATF are all from Tigerdroppings and are actually pretending to be Falcon fans. It's been pretty funny honestly because they are so dam terrible at it.

It was done here in RC before the start of last season. At one point, even the innocent bystanders were banned.

I think it was you in the mix also and reported members and got them ban

I was in the middle of it, once Serge started his continual attacks. I tried to defuse it several times, but they just kept spamming the heII out of Rc. I'd do it again, if needed. It's one thing to disagree with someone and go back and forth with the name calling and insults, but to maliciously, and intentionally trying to spam this forum is completely uncalled for and unacceptable in my book.

You all wanna throw barbs? Be my guest.wink.png