1. Jadeveon Clowney Houston

2. Greg Robinson St. louis

3. Jake Matthews Jacksonville

4. Blake Bortles Clevland

5. Kahlil Mack Oakland

6. ?

I think its a little high for him, but I take Taylor Lewan Ot Michigan

what about you?

I would definitely try to trade back and pick up extra picks.

Whether a trade back occurs or not then I'd have to choose between Pryor, Lewan, Donald, and Barr. All 4 of those players would be considered a "reach" but we need each of their positions.

Narrowing it down some more, I would've said Donald or Pryor several weeks ago but as of right now I'd say Taylor Lewan.

Why I'd take Lewan: We could definitely use a tackle so he's a position of need. He's a 4 year starter, has played well against great competition, knows what it's like playing in games against your hated rival, and (what I like most) is that the dude is "nasty" on the field. He'd b**** slap a guy like Vaccaro if he ever tries that crap on our QB again. I also like what I've heard from him in interviews, seems like a leader/team player who considers anything under a championship a "failure." Comes off as a hardworking guy.

We seriously need another Harvey Dahl/Tyson Clabo who isn't afraid to set the opponent straight when things are getting out of hand. I've honestly not watched too much film on Lewan but I've heard about his "footwork technique" that needs work. What prospect doesn't have anything to improve at though?

Lewan at #6 if no trade back occurs, to answer the question.

I would definitely try to trade back and pick up extra picks.

Whether a trade back occurs or not then I'd have to choose between Pryor, Lewan, Donald, and Barr. All 4 of those players would be considered a "reach" but we need each of their positions.

Narrowing it down some more, I would've said Donald or Pryor several weeks ago but as of right now I'd say Taylor Lewan.

Why I'd take Lewan: We could definitely use a tackle so he's a position of need. He's a 4 year starter, has played well against great competition, knows what it's like playing in games against your hated rival, and (what I like most) is that the dude is "nasty" on the field. He'd b**** slap a guy like Vaccaro if he ever tries that crap on our QB again. I also like what I've heard from him in interviews, seems like a leader/team player who considers anything under a championship a "failure." Comes off as a hardworking guy.

We seriously need another Harvey Dahl/Tyson Clabo who isn't afraid to set the opponent straight when things are getting out of hand. I've honestly not watched too much film on Lewan but I've heard about his "footwork technique" that needs work. What prospect doesn't have anything to improve at though?

Lewan at #6 if no trade back occurs, to answer the question.

Fixed