The Team Loves Baker And Holmes Draft By Bleacher Report

MSalmon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the team really does love Konz and Holmes, I'm pretty confident that Ryan must have drunkenly hooked up with Blank's daughter during college without getting her name, never called her again, and this whole thing is some kind of ****** up long con revenge plot.

If the team really does love Konz and Holmes, I'm pretty confident that Ryan must have drunkenly hooked up with Blank's daughter during college without getting her name, never called her again, and this whole thing is some kind of ****** up long con revenge plot.

We should ask bleacher report if that's true? The part about Ryan and blanks daughter lol

You would have to really be pissed off at someone to pay em $120mil to have them get beat up for years.

He sure did,

If we draft ha ha and no OT in first two rounds I'm seriously joining the anti-TD side.

I really hope we grab an OT by rd 2. At this point though, it won't surprise me if we reach for a safety in round 1. It's a position of need now and no one expected T.D to go back-to-back CB in last year's draft--this could be the same kind of thing.

Right now I'm thinking Rd 1 BPA (or who's available period) between Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews and we'll probably get a FS as early as Rd 2 unless they plan to use one of our DBs or rely on Lowery.

I really hope we grab an OT by rd 2. At this point though, it won't surprise me if we reach for a safety in round 1. It's a position of need now and no one expected T.D to go back-to-back CB in last year's draft--this could be the same kind of thing.

Right now I'm thinking Rd 1 BPA (or who's available period) between Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews and we'll probably get a FS as early as Rd 2 unless they plan to use one of our DBs or rely on Lowery.

It could happen but Ha Ha at six is bad value. I'd rather get Watkins or even Ebron than him. Both would be BPA over Ha Ha. We need an impact player at six. I agree on OT.

1st Pick: OT

2nd Pick (possibly trade up): Pass rushing LB

3rd Pick (possibly trade up): Safety

I wouldn't mind waiting until the 3rd for a safety, I just think there's a good chance they're prioritizing FS more than we think like they did CB in 2012. It just strikes me funny that T.D has put such little effort into signing a legit starting FS in free agency, which makes me think he might plan on drafting one higher than a lot of us on the boards would otherwise think.