Saints Fans: Who Do You Want In The First?

Willy Mo

Haven't seen much on here about who the Saints are/should take in the first. I just want to know, Saints fans, who would you like to have? I read a little on SR and the consensus there seem be you're taking a WR. Just curious what some of our Saints fans opinions are on the pick.

depends on BPA

WR seems to be the bigger hole, but ILB, and CB could stand to have upgrades depending on how the board develops.

Interior OLine is another, but i doubt we throw a 1st at a Center.

A lot of people are thinking Brandon Cooks / OB Jr., or a CJ Mosley / Ryan Shazier

Edited by Hopeless

depends on BPA

WR seems to be the bigger hole, but ILB, and CB could stand to have upgrades depending on how the board develops.

Interior OLine is another, but i doubt we throw a 1st at a Center.

A lot of people are thinking Brandon Cooks / OB Jr., or a CJ Mosley / Ryan Shazier

one of these guys will be there

I hope its OB Jr even tho i doubt it

I'm with JH on this...OBJ if he's there.

If he's not there , then we go bpa.

I have a sneaking suspicion in the 1st round that bpa will be defense...leading me to believe that we will go wr in the 2nd if OBJ isn't there in the 1st round.

I think this is the route the Saints will take this draft.

I agree. Coincidentally, theres a more than average chance that the BPA at 27 is also a position that we can possibly improve at so that helps. (lots of 1st round talent at WR/CB/ILB/etc)

I won't be surprised to see Loomis move up in the first round if they see a player they really want for a reasonable trade. Somewhere within 10 spots of where we sit today. He's done this several times as GM. He's never traded back in the 1st round.

I won't be surprised to see Loomis move up in the first round if they see a player they really want for a reasonable trade. Somewhere within 10 spots of where we sit today. He's done this several times as GM. He's never traded back in the 1st round.

Ray, you think he is already targeting a player?