Uniform Lk Wore When He Tied The 24 Tackle Record, Against The Saints - Sent To The Hof.

Big Bubba

Hopefully they won't put 'em anywhere near Mike Vick's shoes that were sent up there. I think the Hall may have given 'em away as chew toys for shelter dogs.

If anyone from the NFCS deserves anything to do with the HOF right now, it's L.K.

They've already dusted off the space for Brees's bust, which should be there in 10 years or so.

Hopefully they won't put 'em anywhere near Mike Vick's shoes that were sent up there. I think the Hall may have given 'em away as chew toys for shelter dogs.

If anyone from the NFCS deserves anything to do with the HOF right now, it's L.K.

They've already dusted off the space for Brees's bust, which should be there in 10 years or so.

Oh yeah. Brees, I think definitely gets in. He may be the only player currently in the division that is guranteed a spot.

LK and LD are the up and comers on the right path though. Within the division.

Oh yeah. Brees, I think definitely gets in. He may be the only player currently in the division that is guranteed a spot.

LK and LD are the up and comers on the right path though. Within the division.

That's my belief, Brees is a first ballot HoFer for sure. Kuechly and David are still to young, with a long career ahead for both.

I see Kuechly getting there a bit easier, but if David keeps it up he's gonna be the spitting image of #55, Mr. Derek Brooks. His demeanor on & off the field mirror Brooks' in his early playing days.

Honestly, Julio has a chance, he's young and explosive. If he can stay healthy he has the chance to be one of the best.

True, but I wouldn't call him a surefire first ballot HoFer. He's got keep those feet & legs in tip top shape first.

Second year guy getting stuff sent to The Hall....good ****.

HeII, I remember when they sent Cadillac's shoes to the Hall for breaking the rookie record for yardage in his first three games back in 2005.

Where is he now?

HeII, I remember when they sent Cadillac's shoes to the Hall for breaking the rookie record for yardage in his first three games back in 2005.

Where is he now?

yeah he had so much potential, its a shame he had the injuries he had......even still he was a solid back for a couple years after the injury

yeah he had so much potential, its a shame he had the injuries he had......even still he was a solid back for a couple years after the injury

I saw everyone of those knee injuries, and they were brutal! Amazing that he came back, but here it is 9 years later and he's outta the league.

I honestly believe that there is an MVP award in LK's future, if he can stay healthy.

LD has a couple DPOY's with his name on them in the future, imo.

JJ has a OPOY with his name on it in the future, I believe.

Graham, I don't think the guy ever gets the individual awards like that. He has Brees throwing him the ball and Brees is the one most likely to win OPOY on the Saints offense.

Stephen Jackson will be in the HOF. Maybe not first ballot but he will be.

Maybe. Hard to predict that. Just in the current RBs still in the league, playing, there are (Gore, Lynch, Forte, etc.. have a high chance to catch up to and surpass Jackson in yards, and stats in general). AP is basically the only guranteed HOFer at the rb position, still playing, unless something drastic happens to him. AP is averaging close to 1700 total yards and 13 TDs a season.

I honestly believe that there is an MVP award in LK's future, if he can stay healthy.

LD has a couple DPOY's with his name on them in the future, imo.

JJ has a OPOY with his name on it in the future, I believe.

Graham, I don't think the guy ever gets the individual awards like that. He has Brees throwing him the ball and Brees is the one most likely to win OPOY on the Saints offense.

When the last time a defensive player won a MVP? If Watt's monstrous 2012 season didn't win him MVP, i don't think any other defensive player has much of a chance.

If you're putting cam in the HOF as a QB, it isn't going to get done with numbers other players are putting up right now. In 3 seasons, 1 4k season, a 1.5:1 TD/INT ratio, and 60% accuracy. Matt Ryan has a more legitimate shot at this point in their careers.

I don't think Julio gets in either unless he plays 10+ years and averages more than 1k/ea season. WRs have a hard time getting in as it is.

If you're putting cam in the HOF as a QB, it isn't going to get done with numbers other players are putting up right now. In 3 seasons, 1 4k season, a 1.5:1 TD/INT ratio, and 60% accuracy. Matt Ryan has a more legitimate shot at this point in their careers.

I don't think Julio gets in either unless he plays 10+ years and averages more than 1k/ea season. WRs have a hard time getting in as it is.

Compare Cam's 1st 3 year numbers to Ryan's then come Hollar at me.

Cam is definitely on pace for a HOF career.

Thrown for more yards then any QB in their 1st 3 years.

2nd to Marino in TD'S his first 3 years.

Has the QB rushing record.

Avg. 30TD a year.

Please check the numbers before posting.