If We Don't Trade Up,,can't Trade Down And Both Mack And Clowney Are Gone

MSalmon

Shazier and Mosley are pretty much the same when it comes to skill set, except that Mosley is better at taking on blocks and has the frame to add a few pounds.

Shazier is a lil underweight and it looks like his frame is maxed out.

Shazier and Mosley skillset aren't pretty much the same. You just mentioned Mosley is bigger and better at taking on blocks and getting off blocks. Shazier struggles with that big time, but he is far more explosive than Mosley is. Shazier is probably best as a WLB. Mosley could probably play any LB spot.

Shazier and Mosley skillset aren't pretty much the same. You just mentioned Mosley is bigger and better at taking on blocks and getting off blocks. Shazier struggles with that big time, but he is far more explosive than Mosley is. Shazier is probably best as a WLB. Mosley could probably play any LB spot.

Agree two very different backers. Mosely can play multiple positions and schemes. Shaxier reminds me of Olgetree or even spoon

When has a team not been able to trade back? It sounds like a mythical scenario to me.

There are extremely valuable guys available at our pick. You gonna tell me NO ONE is giving up a third to jump up?

How would we know? I've never been in a war room. I think it's a fair assumption that there is a possibility that teams find no buyers for the pick they're saying. Why don't you google it lol

I like Mosley think he is going to be a good pro very good in fact.

In a perfect world the Titans would trade up then decide on Mack or Bortles we would then draft Donald and get Mewhort in the 2nd.

Edited by Sobeit

I like Mosley think he is going to be a good pro very good in fact.

In a perfect world the Titans would trade up then decide on Mack or Bortles we would then draft Donald and get Mewhort in the 2nd.

I'm not sure on Donald anymore. Nice player but he's undersized and really only Babs is the closest thing we have to an undersized quick guy now and he's over 300 pounds. I do think Donald will have a great career in a Tampa style 43 like Dallas or Tampa runs. But hey if we got him it wouldn't bother me. Terribly as he's a good player

Mewhart? Meh

Btw the point of this mock was a reaction to a BR article (I posted in a sea partake link) that said were loving Holmes and baker (in comments) .i think we get an OL if not in first in second round.

But yeah I think Mosley would be a better pick than most think

I'm not sure on Donald anymore. Nice player but he's undersized and really only Babs is the closest thing we have to an undersized quick guy now and he's over 300 pounds. I do think Donald will have a great career in a Tampa style 43 like Dallas or Tampa runs. But hey if we got him it wouldn't bother me. Terribly as he's a good player

Mewhart? Meh

Btw the point of this mock was a reaction to a BR article (I posted in a sea partake link) that said were loving Holmes and baker (in comments) .i think we get an OL if not in first in second round.

But yeah I think Mosley would be a better pick than most think

Me to and I think he goes earlier than most think.

And to quote SCAR in a recent article, "we love baker and Holmes," (love you Scott but I'm hoping this sentiment was your forray into fiction ); there is one prospect I see very little love being given to. CJ Mosley.

Here's the reason I advocate him over a Ha Ha Dix or even a Barr:

1) spoon is oft injured and not the greatest fit

2) great tackler and great range

3) great pass coverage ability--don't forget we have jimmy graham in our division

4) Scheme diverse--CJ has played in 34...he can play inside on both schemes and on strong or Weakside in 43

5) dreadfully thin at ILB

Did I mention spoon is hurt all the time?

What say you all? Not to dump on Scar or anyone, but this is not a great S class and Ha Ha as a top 10 guy is laughable (pun intentional).

In fact,,assuming we "love baker and Holmes " would you be mad if our draft went like this:

1) Mosley

2) Attachou

3) Marcus Smith

4) CJ Fedowrwitz (msp)

4) Andre Williams

5) Marqueston Huff (I'm with KOG he's an outstandingrosoect)

6) zach Kerr

7) BPA for last 3 rounds

Thoughts?

I like Mosley, a lot. I think that he is going to make a noticeable impact on this league. He does not have the same physique as Urlacher, but his game is very similar. Drafting him at #6 would raise a lot of eyebrows, but he would be someone that can start as a rookie. On the other hand, I think that there might be other players more in line with our needs. Names like Eric Ebron, Mike Evans and Taylor Lewan should be considered.