Jaguar Fans Give Their Feedback On Lowery.

Posted a thread over on their forums. I'll update it as more responses come in.

"Idk but it seemed like every game we won in 2011 he got a game ending pick. "

"I actually really like Lowry. Think he has good range in cover 2 and is decent playing deep 3rds. Very instinctive and a decent tackler. I kinda wanted him to stay in jax so I hope he stays healthy and is productive."

"As a backup safety, they don't get much better. As a starter, I would rather see a late round safety inserted into the starting lineup. He did his job here in JAX and that's all you can ask I suppose.."

"He's a competent safety. Nothing special, and he won't win you any games, but he probably won't lose any for you either."

" I liked Lowry. And Dawan Landry for that matter. Both were mid-tier starting safeties. Not the worst, not the best. They played well in Mel Tuckers defense, but they didn't fit in well with Gus' style."

http://jungle.jaguar...-a-falcons-fan/

Edited by EightyEight

Hahaha, looks like Monoxide has an option for some new cash flow:

monoxide

• photo-thumb-31076.jpg?_r=1380455645
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 22 posts

Posted Today, 04:51 PM

As a backup safety, they don't get much better. As a starter, I would rather see a late round safety inserted into the starting lineup. He did his job here in JAX and that's all you can ask I suppose.

I tried registering over at AFMB during the regular season, but you already had a monoxide. Tell him I'll buy the rights to it.

Edited by EightyEight