Player Of The Game Thread

LouDog.

Too many good performances in this one to properly recognize

We'll give it a hockey style player of the game.

4/13

1st Star :Uggla 2HR, 5RBI

2nd Star: Gattis 2HR, 3RBI

3rd Star: Simmons 1HR ,1 Triple, 1 Single, Saw 30 pitches

HM: Santana 6 Innings, 11 Ks, 1 ER

Uggla with out a doubt.

Gatis scares the **** out of me as the catcher throwing the ball on steal attempts. He doesn't even look right with his arm angle while throwing the ball. He throws the same way a girl throws, and he would probably kick my @ss saying that. But it's the truth. He had to go to the mound 10 times last night to talk to Santana about signs...... He'd honestly make a great DH for an American league team. But still glad to have him though.

Uggla with out a doubt.

Gatis scares the **** out of me as the catcher throwing the ball on steal attempts. He doesn't even look right with his arm angle while throwing the ball. He throws the same way a girl throws, and he would probably kick my @ss saying that. But it's the truth. He had to go to the mound 10 times last night to talk to Santana about signs...... He'd honestly make a great DH for an American league team. But still glad to have him though.

How many times has Gattis caught Santana before this game? 2-3 times? With Santana not signing til late and being behind they haven't gotten to play with each other and get used to each other. Id much rather him go out 10 times then them not knowing what is going on.

How many times has Gattis caught Santana before this game? 2-3 times? With Santana not signing til late and being behind they haven't gotten to play with each other and get used to each other. Id much rather him go out 10 times then them not knowing what is going on.

It was just the 2nd time Gattis has caught Santana so it's no surprise that they had trouble getting together on the signs with a runner at 2nd, being it was the first time they had been in that situation. Remember the Mets never got a runner to 2nd against Santana.