Why So Many Saints Threads?

crankdatfalcon

Their fans are probably laughing when they come to a FALCONS forum to see their team being discussed. Who cares about their cap situation, who gives a dayum if they resigned bush, who gives a dayum about the saints????Not I..They can sign CJ2K and I bet this board will self destruct worrying about their money and how they did it. WHO GiVES A DAYUM..

Its not like the Saint's board doesn't have half a hundred falcons threads when we do something. They just stole one our potential starting safeties when they don't even need and supposedly couldn't even afford it. Of course its going to cause a debate.

Its not like the Saint's board doesn't have half a hundred falcons threads when we do something.

exactly. I'm sure if you go to their boards you will see a bunch of crying by them about us. they had a lucky year last season, and we got hit with bad injuries. We know it. They know it. And they are scared for it. Proof is in the pudding, because why else would they overpay for a backup safety that we didn't even really want! Now they won't be able to sign Graham, and we will RISE UP and take the division that is rightfully ours! #FFL

Cuz

Saints = 1 Ring

Falcons = 0 Ring

Always lookiing up.

When we win a ring you're going to run out of material to use for trolling. It'll be a pretty funny day watching you still attempt to troll, though.

Their fans are probably laughing when they come to a FALCONS forum to see their team being discussed. Who cares about their cap situation, who gives a dayum if they resigned bush, who gives a dayum about the saints????Not I..They can sign CJ2K and I bet this board will self destruct worrying about their money and how they did it. WHO GiVES A DAYUM..

Obviously your compadres does or else they wouldn't flood the whole first page of TAFT about us

Its not like the Saint's board doesn't have half a hundred falcons threads when we do something. They just stole one our potential starting safeties when they don't even need and supposedly couldn't even afford it. Of course its going to cause a debate.

They do they're just laughing at us. I can't wait for september.

Edited by kkc86

Guys Bush was nothing to write home about, he was a depth player at best. So, we missed out on having someone there to compete with a rookie we will be drafting BIG DEEAAAAAL!

How much did Bush hurt us last year?............................................. exactly

Besides they let De La Puente walk (a starting center) but kept the rights to a 3rd string FS on their depth chart.

Edited by raumin

exactly. I'm sure if you go to their boards you will see a bunch of crying by them about us. they had a lucky year last season, and we got hit with bad injuries. We know it. They know it. And they are scared for it. Proof is in the pudding, because why else would they overpay for a backup safety that we didn't even really want! Now they won't be able to sign Graham, and we will RISE UP and take the division that is rightfully ours! #FFL

Come on man. Posts like this make us look so bad. When did we become so delusional? You say the proof is in the pudding well the proof is that we are 3-13 against them since '06. And you say they are scared? Of us?

Come on man. Posts like this make us look so bad. When did we become so delusional? You say the proof is in the pudding well the proof is that we are 3-13 against them since '06. And you say they are scared? Of us?

You seriously gotta do a better impression than that

How quickly you forgot 2012. Skanks have not, and they know last year was a fluke for both of us.

Rise Up #FFL

We rustled the Saints jimmies then they rustled ours back, and our jimmies continue to be rustled as we fail to understand their cap situation while their jimmies were rustled a tiny little bit over paying Bush 800k more since we rustled with Loomis's jimmies and now jimmies on both sides are being rustled over how much each feel their jimmies were rustled.