F....ing Saints

Guest stevefalcon

Guest stevefalcon

First they signed Byrd with no money.....now Bush with no cap space, I wanted Byrd at safety. Why in the **** can't Falcons make any moves? Unless Falcons have a monster draft, they will have too many holes. Still need pass rusher, OT, and S. I still say trade down to 10 spot, draft Donald. package that pick along with the high 2nd round pick, trade back up into the 1st and get pryor. then pray someone we have already on the roster steps up this year on the OL. possible to get lucky in the 3rd or 4th also. IMO I hate the Saints!!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First they signed Byrd with no money.....now Bush with no cap space, I wanted Byrd at safety. Why in the **** can't Falcons make any moves? Unless Falcons have a monster draft, they will have too many holes. Still need pass rusher, OT, and S. I still say trade down to 10 spot, draft Donald. package that pick along with the high 2nd round pick, trade back up into the 1st and get pryor. then pray someone we have already on the roster steps up this year on the OL. possible to get lucky in the 3rd or 4th also. IMO I hate the Saints!!!!!!

I'd prefer trade back, get Lewan, and package up for Pryor. Need a quality RT more than a new DT

I'm ok with that also, but still need a push rusher?????

Everyone quickly gave up on all of our "projects" like Mass, Maponga, and Goodman.

Well I'm sure Shazier, Van Noy, or Attaochu will be there by our 3rd. Any one of those guys could do decent.

I'm a firm believer that a pass rush would be pointless without a good FS to lock down his area, or qbs will pick apart whatever scrub we stick back there from the bargain bin late rounds.

Guest stevefalcon

Yeah, you are right I had forgotten about those guys to an extent, just none of them fill me full of confidence as of now. I think they are all going into their 3rd year?? hopefully at least one steps up. I do agree S, and OL are most important, OL might have a surprise in johnson. ( they guy was slated to start last year got injured in camp and missed the whole year )

PS I just hate the F ing saints

We've made alot of moves this off season and have done it so it does not kill our cap. Are some people just stupid or blind? We've signed 5 guys that are clear upgrades all before the draft. Anyone who says we have not made any moves is a dumbass

Edited by MAD597

Guest stevefalcon

I want somebody to get to brees, and knock his **** in the dirt, I want to beat the guy senseless, not injure him, just beat him down every other play, and do it twice next year!!

Guest stevefalcon

We've made alot of moves this off season and have done it so it does not kill our cap. Ate some people just stupid or blind? We've signed 5 guys that are clear upgrades all before the draft. Anyone who says we have not made any moves is a dumbass

Dude are you calling me a dumbass? Ate some people? Who's the dumbass here? Don't take things so literally. I was comparing the hated saints and other teams, to Atl, in the sense that other teams seem to pull money out of their *** to sign players, yet the falcons rarely have enough money to make all the moves that they need to. spending a lot of money in back loaded contracts may not be such a bad idea, considering that the cap will move up by ten mill a year the next few years. thank the new CBA. IMH

What about Tyson Jackson?? Ouch!!!

He'll ensure the taints run game forces brees to have to throw the ball more than he'll like.

A new FS we draft will further solidify our already good secondary. We will pick up a pass rusher in the first few rounds.

Game. Set. Match.

Dang, y'all. Relax and wait for the picture to be revealed before you gripe about what it looks like. We still have the draft and round two of free agency to shore up our deficiencies and everybody is panicky? In April? The Stains have still let go more than they brought in and will have to let even more go when Graham signs. Take a few deep breaths...

The Saints, Bronco's, 49'ers, Seahawks are for real. They aren't sitting around wishing and a hoping this hurt prone player will get through a 16 game season or this average to below average player will somehow turn into a beast like we are.