Stoic's Bbq Mock....flame On!

Stoic

6) Mack/Barr: The top 8 this year could be VERY volatile. Mack is my 1st, but if he is not there, let's go Barr.

37) C. Kouandjio OT Bama: Could start right away.

68) D. Bucannon S WSU: I am 100% sold on this kid. If he is there in the early 3...could be a crazy steal.

103) A. Lynch DE USF: Rotational guy that will only get better.

139) T. Millard FB Okla: A bit of a reach, but the kid has solid, solid skills.

147) J. Brown WR Pitt St.: Slot, slot, slot...oh, slot. Should push HD from camp.

182) J. Allen C LA Monroe: Depth. Period.

220) A. Watson TE NC St.: No-brainer if he lasts this long (which he may).

253) A. Pulu DT EWU: Another kid I am impressed with. Won't see a ton of action right now, but Soliai will teach him a thing or two.

255) T. Tettleton QB Ohio: Fast, smart kid. Let him hold a clipboard for a bit.

.... let the hate flow forth...and remember...NONE of us are the Falcons FO.

I really hate that we've basically cornered ourselves into our top three picks being FS, OT, and pass rusher. Honestly since we didn't get Bush, I'm leaning towards just selling out for the defense. I'd love to double dip on pass rushers. If we went Mack/Barr, Attaochu/Murphy, and then traded back up into the second for Jimmie Ward, we'd have a pretty stout defense. It leaves a battle at right tackle, but in Tice we trust I guess.

I honestly see TD and Pioli working the phones for several trade up attempts. I would hazard a guess that we come out of the third with four players. A RT, a FS, an OLB and an ILB. I'm not sweating TE or RB. We.may take a developmental NT in the later rounds. We may be lucky to have 7 total picks. I envision a trade down in the first. Lewan is a Falcon. Trade back into the first for Pryor. Trade up into the second and snag best OLB possible. Trade back into the third for best ILB. NT in the fifth/sixth, RB and TE to round out the draft. Not glamorous, but fills needs.

The real deal maker is the UDFA. This is where the new front office recruits will be brought to bear. Devaney and crew will be tasked with this.

Bucannon will probably be there at the top of the 3rd, he's rated around the 5th or 6th ranked safety, ideally if got Mack first, or Robinson, then Attaochu, Bucannon, would be great, I would still love to get Mack then trade back into the first for Pryor, no way I'd want Barr at 6.

Bucannon will probably be there at the top of the 3rd, he's rated around the 5th or 6th ranked safety, ideally if got Mack first, or Robinson, then Attaochu, Bucannon, would be great, I would still love to get Mack then trade back into the first for Pryor, no way I'd want Barr at 6.

there are too many teams with a need for a safety for him to be there in the third. Not too mention that the seahawks safety tandem is the flavor of the month right now. In a worst case scenario he makes to the Colts second round pick, but I have him going to the eagles in the second