Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside The War Room - Falcons

EmDiggy

The Czar up in this b****

I like the draft mainly because i am expecting us to go OT then Pass Rusher as well. I like Van Noy alot, but i do wonder how much he will help from a pass rushing standpoint. He seems like a very good overall LB and very versatile, but i don't see his pass rush as that great. Regardless i'd love to have him cause he is a good football player.

I don't know anything about Alex Bayer to be honest. I know your rankings are not McShay/Kipers rankings, but i wonder if it would be a reach to get him in the 3rd round.

Love Adrian Hubbard pick for sure.

Only real problem i have is that we didn't get a FS until the 7th round. I don't think we are planning on starting the season with Motta or Ishmael as our starting FS and i don't know if we want to bet on a 7th rounder winning the job.

Thanks for the vid.

The Czar up in this b****

I like the draft mainly because i am expecting us to go OT then Pass Rusher as well. I like Van Noy alot, but i do wonder how much he will help from a pass rushing standpoint. He seems like a very good overall LB and very versatile, but i don't see his pass rush as that great. Regardless i'd love to have him cause he is a good football player.

I don't know anything about Alex Bayer to be honest. I know your rankings are not McShay/Kipers rankings, but i wonder if it would be a reach to get him in the 3rd round.

Love Adrian Hubbard pick for sure.

Only real problem i have is that we didn't get a FS until the 7th round. I don't think we are planning on starting the season with Motta or Ishmael as our starting FS and i don't know if we want to bet on a 7th rounder winning the job.

Thanks for the vid.

Thanks Cap'n! Much appreciated. As far as the FS position…I like Kemal Ishmael whom you guys drafted last year. What are your thoughts?

Thanks Cap'n! Much appreciated. As far as the FS position…I like Kemal Ishmael whom you guys drafted last year. What are your thoughts?

I'm with you. Liked him more than Motta. I thought he was one of the most sure tackling DB's in the draft last year. And he had alot of pop to his hit as well. But apparently our coaches like Motta more as a FS because when DeCoud went down last year it was Motta who played for him. Ishmael didn't get any snaps last year that i am aware of.