Who's Watching. ...wrestlemania!

SyCo

Amazing show..... For 10 bux for wwe network, you cant beat it!

Watch out Nola... 77,000 fans just left the super dome. Yep 77,000 people where there. The superdome was packed and it looked like a superbowl. It was amazing.

Had a party for it. crazy.

Wwe network was turrble for me. I finally streamed it over my phone about half way through and it was a little better.

Can't believe taker rolled over for lesnar. Dudes like a hundred so I guess it makes sense. Rest of the show was pretty terrible just line wwe is nowadays

**** you saints. This is your fault for what happened to The undertaker.

It crashed my xbox after the undertaker match. i thought the entire network crashed.

I thought for sure the WWE network couldnt handle this kinda traffic. I got lag and skips at time. But overall for such a new network, im rather impressed with their performance.But i expect the price of the network to go up next year before wrestlemania.

Wwe network was turrble for me. I finally streamed it over my phone about half way through and it was a little better.

Can't believe taker rolled over for lesnar. Dudes like a hundred so I guess it makes sense. Rest of the show was pretty terrible just line wwe is nowadays

The PG stuff isnt as good as it used to be. But the randy orton landing on that monitor had to hurt like crap. Im surprised he didn't break a rib.

But i had so younger kids here and they where funny as crap. I could have made a few epic viral videos tonight had i just recorded them. For me it was just everyone having fun here and not as much about the quality of the show. Had i payed the $60.00 PPV price id be pissed though. But for $10 bux it was worth it.

Guest fibonacci

you know it's because of new Orleans. They suck at keeping the lights on. So you know they suck at streaming easily. And it shows.

How many times did undertaker get out of the F5? I see that undertaker fought his *** off.

Also i would hate to be Brock right now. You got the fans who are going to hate him for this for a long time. Then you also got the revenge of undertaker going on. Brock is going to be buried alive in time.

Wrestlemania was just last night.... Monday night Raw is somewhere in Nola. These fans are Crazy. if you got kids and live near there... your missing a moment.

I havent seen fans this crazy and wild in a long time. They are off the chains tonight. The fans alone are making it a PPV quality show.

But over 70,000 fans last night and over 20,000 fans sold out again tonight. You would think they would be tired. But this is crazy seeing the way they are going wild. Wish i was there.