Who Do You Have In Round 2?

THE ICEMAN

I got Jace Amaro 106 catches and 1352 yards you rarely see a TE that productive coming out of college and he has the size you look for as well.

I think if he's anywhere near our pick he's one of the favorites because we did work him out and TD/Pioli know he wont be there that long he may not even make it to round two but you could also say that about guys like moses and ford who a lot of people mock to us.

I figure with Bush pretty much a lock, we can afford ourselves a bit more flexibility in the second.

Assuming we go pass rusher in the 1st, I wouldn't mind a top TE in the 2nd.

If we go OT in the 1st, I almost certainly want a pass rusher in the second. Or via trade-up into the bottom of the 1st for Ealy, Ford, or Shazier.

I figure with Bush pretty much a lock, we can afford ourselves a bit more flexibility in the second.

Assuming we go pass rusher in the 1st, I wouldn't mind a top TE in the 2nd.

If we go OT in the 1st, I almost certainly want a pass rusher in the second. Or via trade-up into the bottom of the 1st for Ealy, Ford, or Shazier.

Yup but we could still get a pass rusher in round two.

Say we move back a few spots pick up maybe a 2nd if someone really wants a QB or Watkins if he's there then we grab Lewan. Then we could go TE/Pass rusher in round two and then its really open after that as there isn't a ton of holes. I'd be tempted to finally grab a WR that could actually replace Roddy our offense really went to **** after Julio went down but there other spots that could be filled like CB/RB/OLmen/DL/safety all those spots are filled for the most part but depth is never a bad thing.

I've had ASJ in all of my mocks. A field-stretching playmaker at TE would be huge for us.

He wouldn't be a bad choice but if I had to pick Amaro is a notch above him he may even be better than Ebron

Only reason Amaro would be there in round two is because off the feild issues but we did work him out so his at least an opinion for us.

But I'd be ok with ASJ if he was our pick he could be really good as well.

I got Jace Amaro 106 catches and 1352 yards you rarely see a TE that productive coming out of college and he has the size you look for as well.

I think if he's anywhere near our pick he's one of the favorites because we did work him out and TD/Pioli know he wont be there that long he may not even make it to round two but you could also say that about guys like moses and ford who a lot of people mock to us.

Just say no to Jace. He is unathletic with great hands... We can find one of those later than 2nd!

In the Fanspeak mocks I've run I've picked Pryor, Van Noy, Moses, Murphy, Nix, Ealy, Ford, Hageman and Attaochu. A few will go in the first but at least one will drop to our second round pick. We should be able to get at least two starters out of this draft. If we trade down maybe three. Or more. We better nail this draft.

Guy is a freak athlete

and that pick would be best available and likely end Spoons career here in atl if we got someone like that in round two.

Yep, he'd be aswesome with Nolan... But def don't see him running spoon off.

Edited by HASHBROWN3