What Are You Comfortable With Giving Up For Clowney?

atlGM

I'm not sure if he will be the greatest to ever play the position but it's no way the guy is gonna bust he just does to many things well.

Personally I would prefer mack because I would like to see us use more 3-4 four looks and I think he will provide the same kinda pass rush from that standpoint.

But if we do decide that clowney has that julio jones kinda talent what would be the highest amount of compensation you would be willing to give up?

Try and keep realistic as possible please.

Serious question...would Clowney be an every down player in Nolan's system?

If the answer is no...stay put or move back if possible. We should not be chasing "a" player this draft season.

Of course he'd be an every down player. You don't trade up for a part time player even though we we will still probably play on a steady rotation

STAY at 6

pick in this order

Matthews offensive line 1st he's most pro ready

Robinson offensive line 1st he's most talented

Mack defense 2nd I just like Mack

Clowney if he's the only 1 of these 4 left take him

if all 4 are gone trade down pick will then depend on where you trade down to.

if it comes to a trade down I'd like to see multiple trades to accumulate as many high 2nd rnd picks as possible

Serious question...would Clowney be an every down player in Nolan's system?

If the answer is no...stay put or move back if possible. We should not be chasing "a" player this draft season.

good question. I'm not so sure clowney is scheme versatile.

Swap 1st and send them our 3rd and maybe our 7th.

No more. I just keep thinking back to what the fins gave up to get Dion Jordan.

if a 3rd and a 7th is all it takes he may be in a falcons uni. His upside is soo intriguing and I'm a big Mack fan.

Of course he'd be an every down player. You don't trade up for a part time player even though we we will still probably play on a steady rotation

Based on need it makes more sense to move up for Clowney than the move up for JJ. That being said JJ was an immediate impact and besides

the injuries has shown that he understands the sacrifice given up for him...not so sure about Clowney. Clowney seems like a terrific pick when he's right there for you...no picks sacrificed.

Either Option A: 3rd this year and 2nd Next year. OR Option B: 4th this year and 1st Next year. I would be comfortable with either of those, the first next year might seem like alot but I would prefer the third this year in such a deep draft IMO.

Edited by LTMcAuliffe