Give Td Twelve Years And I Guarantee He Will Be Apart Of A Lombardi

Thats what Ozzie Newsome got.

Has he been perfect? No

Rise up Td! I believe u will make the haters eat crow.

I support all falcons until they are gone.

How much did mckays ja 98 pick set us back?

None. McKay brought Abe, Grady, Rod Coleman, Babineaux and Chauncey here in his first three years. He also set Dimi up with Blalock, Dahl and Clabo.

Dimitroff has done pretty **** well. Playoffs are a crapshoot. We have had a chance to get to the SuperBowl 5 times outta 6 years. And to be honest, in 2007 a lot of people thought it would take 5 years just to get back to the playoffs. So anyone who wants to criticize Dimitroff can kick rocks

None. McKay brought Abe, Grady, Rod Coleman, Babineaux and Chauncey here in his first three years. He also set Dimi up with Blalock, Dahl and Clabo.

Dont try to make it sound like someone built the team for Dimitroff. He had a decent roster that needed change to get to the playoffs and he has had to turn the roster over twice since then. We will be back next year

Lol. He picked ja 98 first round pick 8 i believe. Could have been a cornerstone of our defense. Instead he was a bust. Swift says td lives off mckays pickd. How about that one?

I hope so,ask me at the end of next season.This could be a turning-point year for the falcons,I like the Pioli move and the FA moves so far,lets see how the draft plays out and the big question is can Cox and Tice breath some life into certain dead beat players.

Nice post toad. Positive fan guys. Thats how it looks when yiu support ur team.lol

What? Didn't Ozzie draft Ogden and Lewis?

Meaning didn't he get one sooner than 12 yrs?

Newsome won the first his first year. Accordingbto swift , he doesnt get credit for that one.

2012 superbowl champs... Umm 4th and 23 just to get into the playoffs. Fluke.

Hail mary fluke conversion in afcc game. To make it to superbowl.

This isnt a bash newsome thread, its a point that give td time before you want to get rid og him especialky if he doesnt get credit for wins until he gets rid of previous gms key players. Or whichever ones swift says are key.

Y'all are crazy one of the reasons this team has been successful is because of the likes of Abe, Babineaux, Roddy, Clabo, McClure, etc. I think you new blood need to check yourself back in at the gate of 2008. Truth be told, McKay would have got the Matt Ryan pick right in 2008 and skipped that bust of a LT tackle TD draffted

Y'all are crazy one of the reasons this team has been successful is because of the likes of Abe, Babineaux, Roddy, Clabo, McClure, etc. I think you new blood need to check yourself back in at the gate of 2008. Truth be told, McKay would have got the Matt Ryan pick right in 2008 and skipped that bust of a LT tackle TD draffted

Been a fan since 73. Not a mckay bash. its a prove that swifts logic goes both ways. Im sorry? Mckay would have got it right? Maybe so. I like the falcons. Therefore i support td till he is gone. You guys state ur opinions like they are facts.

There's no guarantee he would have picked MR. He could have picked Dorsey and reached for Brohm or Henne with our second. I'll take Matty and Sackmacker over that scenario..

I can see that what they done so far in Facy, They mean business and I'm probably the biggest TD fan on here because I've seen him do 10 times better drafting than anybody else who has ever been here. Most of you guys were not around before TD. If you had been ,, You'd love the man...

So let me get this straight, you support having

LT - Baker

G - Blalock

C - Hawley/Konz

G - Asomoah

RT - Holmes

Yes. Have they played 2014 season yet? Do players develop? Does different coaching help some players? Newsome got twelve years, whats the issue? I support them cause they are falcons and hope they improve. Not get new guys and hope they improve.

Abe, Roddy, McClure, Dahl, Babineaux, Clabo, Grimes, Ovie, Blalock, Weems, Jenkins, Houston, Weiner, Redman, Snelling, Nic, Grady, Milloy, DHall, Koenan, Norwood, Chauncey, Brooking, Boley, Laurent and more. Take the contributions of those players away and see what we get. Well he's coming off a 4-12 season down to just three holdovers now (Roddy, Blalock and Babineaux) so it's his team. He better have a good draft or he'll be gone.

Abe, Roddy, McClure, Dahl, Babineaux, Clabo, Grimes, Ovie, Blalock, Weems, Jenkins, Houston, Weiner, Redman, Snelling, Nic, Grady, Milloy, DHall, Koenan, Norwood, Chauncey, Brooking, Boley, Laurent and more. Take the contributions of those players away and see what we get. Well he's coming off a 4-12 season down to just three holdovers now (Roddy, Blalock and Babineaux) so it's his team. He better have a good draft or he'll be gone.

Yes , i hope.

TD has already been a part of a lombardi. I just wish he could get us one.

I believe he is trying his best. I believe we now have the best staff in the nfl. Asomoah agent said the same thing while having dinner with td, vitel or whatever,smitty, tice, pioli, cox, nolan,blank, mckay, or whoever was there. That is a great group of minds imo. Is there a better staff? Possibly. But thst staff is pretty respectable. Flowery branch is in pretty good hands.