According To Bleacher Report

Trading back looks to be our options!Multiple reports show that we are looking at a lot if mid round prospects like Lewan,Ealy,etc. Yes you can argue that we are looking at Clowney and Mack too but other than them we are looking at many mid 1st rounders!This is really interesting to me cause idk what these players have to offer!?!?

Bleacher Report entertains me

Bleacher report is the same thing as me making up rumors.....

NEW REPORT: The Falcons are interested in making a 3 way trade with St.Louis and Houston to get both the 1st and 2nd picks in the draft. We are going to move Julio, Matt Bryant and the #6 Pick

^See? Its that easy

Trading back looks to be our options!Multiple reports show that we are looking at a lot if mid round prospects like Lewan,Ealy,etc. Yes you can argue that we are looking at Clowney and Mack too but other than them we are looking at many mid 1st rounders!This is really interesting to me cause idk what these players have to offer!?!?

You have to have a plan B if Clowney and Mack are gone

Yea but you could also make the argument that they may look to move up from the 2nd round as well if someone fell.

That report is actually accurate, fyi. We have shown interest in Amaro.

That is great. I like Amaro, but it isnt like Carasick was the one who originally reported this. Carasick doesnt have any credentials, he doesnt have any inside source, and he doesnt seem to know much more than the average fan...

So sorry if I think hes a joke.

That is great. I like Amaro, but it isnt like Carasick was the one who originally reported this. Carasick doesnt have any credentials, he doesnt have any inside source, and he doesnt seem to know much more than the average fan...

So sorry if I think hes a joke.

He sent a tweet out last night saying he loves how the average fan doesn't realize things like gameplanning around players. I tweeted back that he is an average fan just like everyone else. He blocked me. Apparently it isn't an insult to call other fans average, but it becomes an insult when he is being called average.

He sent a tweet out last night saying he loves how the average fan doesn't realize things like gameplanning around players. I tweeted back that he is an average fan just like everyone else. He blocked me. Apparently it isn't an insult to call other fans average, but it becomes an insult when he is being called average.

He shouldnt have blocked you...that's weak.

But he's 100% correct.

And you aren't. He's no FO leader or future coaching candidate, but he has his **** together significantly more than the average fan.

Then again, the average fan is pretty brutal.

These are the same people who say "KIPER SAID CLAUSEN WAS A TOP PROSPECT LOLOLOLOL"

All or nothing with these clowns.

and this same person also said we'd go into this year with the same OLine as last year...........what a joke. the man makes statements, that 'the average fan don't know anything' when he's nothing other than just an average fan himself

He shouldnt have blocked you...that's weak.

But he's 100% correct.

And you aren't. He's no FO leader or future coaching candidate, but he has his **** together significantly more than the average fan.

Then again, the average fan is pretty brutal.

He might be somewhat correct in that the average NFL fan isnt gonna see all that, but the average fan that will stumble across his website knows the game just as much as he does. He is talking down to the people that took the time to read his crap. Not exactly the best way to gain readers...

He might be somewhat correct in that the average NFL fan isnt gonna see all that, but the average fan that will stumble across his website knows the game just as much as he does. He is talking down to the people that took the time to read his crap. Not exactly the best way to gain readers...

But doesnt the fact that he acknowledges that put him at an advantage over the average NFL fan? No, he's probably not capable of giving you a full defensive play book. But I think he's reasonably knowledgeable for being just a guy.

IDK...I think you overstate how much the average fan of the game knows. Football, more than any other sport, is an incredibly complex and difficult game with more moving pieces and more strategy than any other professional american sport. I dont think the average NFL fan understands that or thinks about it.

Maybe I'm just cynical....but the things I see on message boards don't suggest otherwise

But doesnt the fact that he acknowledges that put him at an advantage over the average NFL fan? No, he's probably not capable of giving you a full defensive play book. But I think he's reasonably knowledgeable for being just a guy.

IDK...I think you overstate how much the average fan of the game knows. Football, more than any other sport, is an incredibly complex and difficult game with more moving pieces and more strategy than any other professional american sport. I dont think the average NFL fan understands that or thinks about it.

Maybe I'm just cynical....but the things I see on message boards don't suggest otherwise

Oh, I completely agree. But what I was stressing is that the average person to visit his page is usually not an average NFL fan. The average NFL fan isnt gonna frequent a niche board that is strictly about the Falcons. An average fan is going to watch ESPN and listen to that. If someone is visiting Scott Carasicks page it is because they obsessed with the game and probably have a decent amount of knowledge. His demographic isnt the average NFL fan, his demographic is the obsessed lunatics. Sure, some people that visit his page might not know much, but the majority probably do.

And as far as this board, most people know what they are talking about. Its just the loud minority that make it seem like the majority is clueless.

wake me up when Adam Schefter says something about Falcons. until then, zzzzzzzzzzz....

Archived