2013: 3-3, 3.13 ERA (77.2 IP), 27 BB, 77 K

2014: 1-0, 1.29 ERA, 3 BB, 5 K

Taylor Jordan (WAS)

2013: 1-3, 3.66 ERA (51.2 IP), 11 BB, 29 K

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the Braves luck that Zimmermann would end up being sick and missing yesterday's start but be ready to go today. I truly believe he's the best starting pitcher on either team.

maybe at right this second, but by seasons end ya might be able to rank Julio, Minor, and even Wood ahead of him. We have 3 possible aces locked up for a while

maybe at right this second, but by seasons end ya might be able to rank Julio, Minor, and even Wood ahead of him. We have 3 possible aces locked up for a while

I doubt that. Zimmermann is legit. I don't see Minor ever being better than Zimmermann. Teheran and Wood have the potential to be better though. But it might not come this year.

I doubt that. Zimmermann is legit. I don't see Minor ever being better than Zimmermann. Teheran and Wood have the potential to be better though. But it might not come this year.

I have a feeling Minor is going to end up being a top 3 pitcher in the league within the next few years. Julio, Minor, and Wood could be our Maddox, Glavine, Smoltz for the next decade

I have a feeling Minor is going to end up being a top 3 pitcher in the league within the next few years. Julio, Minor, and Wood could be our Maddox, Glavine, Smoltz for the next decade

I'm high on Minor but top 3 pitcher in the NL? I think not. Clayton Kershaw, Adam Wainwright and Jose Fernandez aren't going anywhere anytime soon and Minor will never be better than those 3. In addition Matt Harvey when healthy is better than Minor. I think Minor is never going to be better than Zimmermann. So right there I have named 5 pitchers I believe are better than Minor and will always be better than Minor.

Eh, I think Zimmerman, Gio Gonzalez, Minor, Teheran, and Medlen (when healthy) are all in that second tier of very good pitchers, not quite elite like the guys you mention. I'd put Grienke, Hamels, Latos, Shelby Miller, Cain, and Ryu all in that category as well; all could be #1 starters on most teams, but are #2 starters on great teams.

In addition to Kershaw, Wainwright, Fernandez, and Harvey, I'd put Bumgarner and Lee in that top tier.

I'm high on Minor but top 3 pitcher in the NL? I think not. Clayton Kershaw, Adam Wainwright and Jose Fernandez aren't going anywhere anytime soon and Minor will never be better than those 3. In addition Matt Harvey when healthy is better than Minor. I think Minor is never going to be better than Zimmermann. So right there I have named 5 pitchers I believe are better than Minor and will always be better than Minor.

we will see. I could see his game taking a big step up this season.

Eh, I think Zimmerman, Gio Gonzalez, Minor, Teheran, and Medlen (when healthy) are all in that second tier of very good pitchers, not quite elite like the guys you mention. I'd put Grienke, Hamels, Latos, Shelby Miller, Cain, and Ryu all in that category as well; all could be #1 starters on most teams, but are #2 starters on great teams.

In addition to Kershaw, Wainwright, Fernandez, and Harvey, I'd put Bumgarner and Lee in that top tier.

I wasn't putting Zimmermann in the same tier as Kershaw, Wainwright, ect. I was just naming guys that I rank ahead of Minor without even thinking about it.